62

Lisa's POV

"Jennieyah!" I walk towards the bathroom but she's not there.. I'll probably get a smack on my head if I really entered the bathroom and she's inside. Even though it's been 3 years Jennie's still the same person.. a better version of my ex girlfriend who's so bitchy "Jennie Kim!" I call out one more but she's not answering. I've been calling from our room but she's not coming over or at least answering back. I finished some of my paperworks that's why she's not with me earlier.

For the last 3 years, there's a lot of things that happened. 1st year we're basically dating but still busy with our own companies. I'll sometimes go to Korea if my schedule is fine and she'll go to London if she has some free schedule. During each other's birthday or important things in our lives we'll always meet somewhere.. we basically travel a lot around the world but during our anniversary we'll always end up in Finland.

2nd year, she became my fiancé.. let's just say we don't want to be fast nor slow when it comes to our relationship. If you'll actually think about it.. if we didn't break up we're probably raising our own kids by now. We also don't want to waste so much time trying to slow down things when we basically know how limited our lives can be in just a split second. So while we're engaged we started planning if we should live together and all that. We both agree to one place which is Finland. So we bought a land and starts the construction of our own house not that far from the cabin we're staying at during our anniversaries. While our house was getting built we focused on our works just to settle things down

3rd year, we got married.. like i said it's not really that fast for the both of us. We're still adjusting everyday but we're happy. We moved to Finland together after a couple of months. As for our work, we mostly just go to Korea or London if needed. Right now we're also planning to build a branch of both of our companies here in Finland so it'll be easier for the both of us. Our house is also consist of many rooms for our friends. If they go here for vacation or just to visit us they have their own rooms all for themselves. We have extra room incase Jennie decided that she wants to have a child or atleast she wants to adopt someone. We also have our pets with us since they're our furry children for now.

Jennie and I communicate a lot more and understand each other better. We sometimes argue but that is normal. Even if we lived together before we still have more versions of ourselves that are being shown if you're living in one roof. We learn little things about each other everyday and if it is something that bothers one another then we'll talk about it or atleast we'll just adjust for the other. I just can't see myself with someone else if it's not Jennie.

"Kuma, where is your mandu mom?" I said picking up Kuma from the floor as I walk downstairs. "Mr Kang!" I called out when I saw him entering. He look up and asked me why "where's Jennie Kim?"

"She's outside waiting for the others.. I can't believe you still call her like that when you guys are basically married" he said making me chuckle. It's already night time and it is extra cold outside because it's winter. Our friends will spend their Christmas vacation here and I forgot that they will arrive tonight.

"Mr Kang take Kuku with you" I said handing Kuma over as I walk outside as I make sure to put a coat on cause I'm just wearing a shirt because it is warm inside. "Ya Kim Jennie!" I yell out with so much authority. She turn around and raise her brows at me since I just literally raise my voice on her "It's cold here" I said lowering down my town using a much softer voice

"Did you just raise your tone on me?" She said turning back around when I hug her from behind

"What are you even saying? I just talk like this when it comes to you" I said with a soft tone while smiling innocently as I lean down to place a kiss on

"Stop raising your voice on me" she said as her hand travel down on my leg to pinch me making me flinch

"Alright alright stop pinching me" I said, we saw a car from the distance while the guards on the gate made sure to open it up for them. I pull out from the hug so Jennie and I can greet them properly. Jisoo, Rosie, Jackson, Bambam, Somi, Seulgi and Irene are all here. It's good to see that Irene already moved on. She even attended our wedding cause she told us she don't want to miss it. Seulgi is also being very patient and early this year Irene gave her a green light.. they're not together yet but they're going out on dates. Jisoo and Rosie got married a year before us. Jackson doesn't have a wife yet. Bambam's now really busy with the company so it's hard for him to go out a lot often and meet someone. Somi's seeing someone but she hasn't introduced us to him yet. Jisoo walk towards me after giving Jennie a hug.

"Do you think Jennie will give you a new PS5 for Christmas? " Jisoo ask while Jennie's busy greeting everyone else

"For sure" I said sticking out my tongue towards her knowing that Rosie will give her something else cause she play games a lot and Rosie doesn't like that "You're earning a lot of money yet you don't buy it for yourself"

"It's still different if someone just gave it to you.. like without having to pull out some cash, you know what I mean " Jisoo said making me shake my head

"Let's go inside before Jisoo starts crying out here because of her PS5" Rosie says making both of us look at her while the others laugh. She does know Jisoo a lot.

"Have you ever thought of divorce?" Jisoo says jokingly in a much higher tone so Rosie can hear her in just a couple of seconds Rosie stand next to Jisoo to pinch her side making Jisoo run inside immediately

We all take our coats off before walking towards the living room. Jennie made sure that the shoes and coats are organized first before walking in. I put my arms around her as we walk towards the living room

"Jennie Kim will I get a PS5 from you?"

"Not really"

I'm glad that we were able to grow as an individual but I'm also regretting that we have to end something that makes us whole before

I'm glad that we were able to grow as an individual but I'm also regretting that we have to end something that makes us whole before. You can always work on yourself when it comes to your own desire, happiness, power and confidence; you're doing that mainly for yourself but also because you're trying to make yourself better as you wanted to be worthy of someone else's love. But a person will truly accept you with all your flaws if they love you.. it may be dumb but you can't do anything when you fall for someone. In Jennie and I's case we chose to grow individually without each other.. it may be dumb for others and it may be right for some but you will somehow settle with someone you're meant to end up with. In my opinion I can't consider it as destined, cause Jennie tried winning me back again... what if Jennie let go of me as well? I don't think we'll be living under the same roof in Finland right now.

I'm just really glad that she chose to do that cause after all... I won't be better off without her.

THE END