45

Jennie's POV

Lisa ended up going out with me since Jisoo and the rest of the girls are pushing us both outside. Well good thing Irene isn't inside or else she'll pull Lisa on her side or she'll insist to go with Lisa.

We walk through the quiet hallway of her company since most of her staffs are still home since it is too early. I look up to see Lisa and she has her eyes ahead not even speaking or anything. If this was before, Lisa's already speaking non stop. If I don't know her too well,I'll probably think that she is different but I think she just has her walls up that people can't see the real bubbly Lisa.. and I'm one of the reason she turns out like this.

Lisa suddenly looks right in my eye and before I even knew it, I'm already on the floor with a painful bum and head

"Fuck" I hissed and tightly closed my eyes as I put my hand on my head

"You weren't looking ahead" Lisa said making me open my eyes

"Why didn't you tell me " I said looking ahead and seeing a wall where I probably bump into. Lisa shrug her shoulder and put out her hand to help me get up. I grab her hand as she pulls me up from the ground. "It hurts like hell " I mumble then I felt Lisa dusting off my pants making me snap my head towards her. I feel my cheeks getting warm so I turn my head back around. Did Lisa just really dust off my pants? What the fuck, I sound like a high school girl who got noticed by her crush. Lisa didn't even say anything as she continue walking towards the elevator so I move faster to catch up but my bum does hurt a lot. Lisa stayed still right next to me while we're inside the elevator but I can still see her eyes through our reflection on the elevator door and I can see how she sometimes take a glimpse of me which is for sure to make sure that I'm alright.. and I find it really cute.

We walk out of the company as the cold London breeze hit our face. It is cold outside since the sun hasn't come up yet. I look at my wrist watch and it's still really early

"It's beautiful and calm at this time" I said looking around as we're walking on the sidewalk

It is actually one of my favorite time. The scenery is dark blue because of the sky. Not much cars around, not much people, quiet surrounding, cold air. The blue hour, it lasts for about 20 to 30 minutes right before sunset or before sunrise. And I'm glad that I'm sharing the time with Lisa. "Won't you ask me if I'm cold?" I said looking at Lisa who's keeping her eyes on the sky while we're walking

"Are you cold?" She ask making me smile

"I am" I answered

"Okay"

"Ya Lalisa you should offer me your jacket" I said making her look down at me

"But I'm cold too" she said making me chuckle as I punch her arm lightly. I saw her eyes lit up again but no smile still.

We reached the store and she walk straight to where the ice are. I walk towards the snacks and grab one pocky and go straight to the cashier seeing Lisa already standing there just waiting for me

"Go ahead and pay that" she said nodding towards the cashier

"But I don't have money with me" I complain

"i don't have money too" she said

"Then how did you pay for the ice?" Lisa sigh out and slide her card towards the cashier "will you seriously let me pay for 1 pocky? Ya Lalisa you have a whole company already"

"You have your company too but you don't have money " she said grabbing her card as she head out before me. I jog outside to catch up with her again. Lisa really doesn't talk too much huh? She doesn't even show a lot of emotion. I hook my arms around her again and she didn't complain so I keep it like that while I'm holding my snack on my other hand.

"Your Nini is cold" I said

"My Nini? We aren't together tho-"

"Well you still have me even if I don't have you" I said cutting her off. I seriously just want to really show Lisa that she still have me even after all these years. She may not be mine already but it is still my choice to love Lisa in the end.

"Aren't you just hurting yourself?" She ask not looking right in my eye but she let me keep my arms wrapped on her

"It doesn't compare to when I hurt you before Lisayah" she seriously went through a lot more than I did. I honestly get hurt after our break up. Am I hurting now cause she doesn't seem to love me anymore? Yes I am, but that doesn't stop me from trying to win her back "and I may be hurt but you don't know how better I became when I saw you again. It sounds very cheesy but really.. I am proud and happy that you reached your dreams. I did go here because of you... and incase you don't know yet I'm here to really apologize and pay for every single hurtful things I said and done to you. I know words aren't really enough but I'm also here to try and give it a shot again. I'm pretty competitive you know" I chuckle "I'm not gonna push you to love me back again. I'll just wait till you realize what you feel. You did grow a lot as a person but I'll still wait till someone bring out the happy and cheerful Lisa like before. It may not be me but I'll still be happy for you"