33

Jennie's POV

After our fight Lisa walks out of my office. I sit back down on my chair and sigh out. I understand what Lisa was trying to say and I am wrong. Lisa keeps on telling me she doesn't want any money from me cause she doesn't want people to see her as a gold digger or whatever. I'm too layed back to not even care about what other people thinks and I just want to give Lisa everything that I can which is wrong... I didn't put myself on Lisa's shoes that I didn't know that if people will start gossiping about it the main target will always be Lisa and not me. She will get all the hate from the people around us which I didn't think of. Sometimes our perspective will always be different from the person who's being the prey on the public's eyes. I really feel bad about it and also finding out that my mom told all those things to Lisa... she's right, what's the difference do I have with my mom when i just hurt her feelings as well?

I stayed on my seat for a whole hour just staring at my laptop. I grab my phone and tried calling Lisa but she doesnt pick up her phone. I stayed at work for a couple more hours thinking that I should just give Lisa some time for now.

Once I'm all done with work I immediately put my coat on and head back home while still trying to call Lisa.

I searched the living room and our room but she's not there. I grab my phone and call her again and again but she's not picking up so I called our friends instead

"She's not here" Jisoo said

"I thought she was with you" Rosé said

"I'm in Hongkong" Jackson replied

"I'm not home" Bambam said

"I haven't seen her" Somi says

I called everyone but Lisa's not with them. I even called Niki but she told me Lisa got off of work early she even asked some of her employees but they don't really know where she might be

"Mr Kang can you go look for Lisa?"

"I will but her car's not in the parking lot" he said informing me

"I don't know where she is" I said worriedly

"I'll look for her.. go and rest. I'll update you if I found her" he said tapping my shoulder lightly before heading out

I walk towards the couch and played with the pets while my mind's just really focused on where Lisa may be. I'm really worried but she's not answering her phone and it's already night time as well.

After spending at least an hour in the living room I walk upstairs to our room and took a cold shower before heading to bed. I tried calling Lisa again but no answer. I called Mr Kang and they told me they're still searching for her so I just chose to sleep hoping that they'll find Lisa immediately

Lisa's POV

After our fight I immediately called the bank to transfer the money back to Jennie's account. When I left the parking lot I went to fill up my gas tank before driving towards a flower shop to order a bouquet of lavender flowers before driving out of town.

My drive is approximately an hour or so and it's getting dark when I reached my destination. I walk out of my car with the flowers on my hand as I walk towards the grave of my parents. It's been a while.

I kneel down and clean it up a bit before putting the flowers down. I sigh out heavily and sit down properly as I stare at their names carved on the tombstone. It seems like a long time ago since their names are fading out but it feels like it just happened recently. It still hurts.

"I feel like I'm seeing you guys grow old by the carving of your names here" I chuckle "I'll make sure someone will redo this some other time... I'm kinda out of money right now" I said smiling while looking down at the grass I'm sitting at "Jennie gave me some money tho... but I returned it. You guys would've probably hit my head so hard for letting the money go huh? But I guess you will also understand where I'm coming from right? I also don't want to look bad in the eyes of the other people around us. I already feel frustrated and I don't like the fact that Jennie's adding more to it. I'm trying to be a good girlfriend to her that's why I'm doing this... I hope I can still hang in there but why is it so hard? " my tears fall down in an instant like I haven't been keeping it too often just to look brave infront of everyone else "I'm trying to have a normal relationship but why does it keep on getting ruined by all these nonsense fights we're having? I keep ignoring how hurt I am every single time just to keep it from getting bigger but it just haunts me down everytime... I'm very tired"

---

After a while of staying there I stood up and walk out of the cemetery. It's already dark and I'm probably there for a lot of hours just talking and staring around. I guess it just makes me feel better somehow. I walk towards a café not far from the cemetery and ordered the cheapest bread and coffee they have.. I need to go easy on my money somehow. I was planning to stay in the café till they need to close the shop but it turns out they're open 24/7 so I ended up being there for another 5 hours. I walk back towards my car as I look at my wrist watch seeing it's already 3 am I'll go home early... like literally

I don't know why I drive so slow but when I'm back at the city it's around 5am so I just chose to go straight to the office. I don't look and smell too bad anyway. There's free foods in the cafeteria as well so I can just have my breakfast there. I also have extra clothes there so I'll just change before working.

As I reached the company I grab my bag from the back seat and grab my phone as I walk towards the elevator. My phone's out of battery already.. I should keep in mind that I need to charge it later.

I ate breakfast first before going to my office and changing my clothes as I also plug in my phone to charge it.

When I open it up tons of messages and calls pops up but on top of it all was Jennie calling and texting me the most... I guess we'll be fighting again later then