Little Thief

"What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me? What are you wondering? What do you know? Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me? When we all fall asleep, where do we go?"- Bury A Friend, Billie Eilish.

!Strong language and depiction of violence!

Eliana's POV

"Lucifer." I breathed out as realization hit me in the face like a truck. Memories of him and I, came rushing back and I gasped loudly as I remembered every little detail.

His touch, his eyes, his voice. Everything.

"Remember me, little demon?" He said bluntly, his face void of any emotion."Or would you like a recap?" He said, getting angrier by the second.

"I- Um I-" I stuttered like an idiot as I couldn't even take my eyes off of his. I still had the knife pointed towards him, but my hand trembled violently.

"Let me remind you then." He interrupted me and a small, devilish smirk appeared on his face. "You saw me at the club. Ambrosia. You, humans, love to party. Especially Greeks." He said and started walking around the counter, our gazes glued together.

"I smelled your arousal from miles away..."He trailed off and inhaled soundly, smelling the air and humming afterward. "And so I came to look for you. Little did I know you were already waiting for me."He said and chuckled, while he rounded the end of the counter. I carefully watched as he made his way towards me, his eyes glinting with something evil.

"And then I took you back to my place." Three steps away.

"And I made you orgasm so many times."Two steps away.

"And you enjoyed every. Single. One." One step away.

Now, right in front of me, he pressed his chest against the tip of the knife I was holding. Hard enough to make me gasp, soft enough not to tear his flesh. His majestic blue eyes were piercing through my head as he looked down at me, power oozing out of him.

"And then you left, without even saying goodbye." He said, feigning hurt while he walked around me. I felt his hands on my waist as he pressed his warm body against my back, pinning me on the counter.

I couldn't move. I couldn't even blink.

"I'll admit that I was pretty surprised when I woke up and you were gone. Nobody has done that before. I was pretty pissed." He spoke up after a minute, his hot breath hitting the back of my neck while his hands dived underneath my shirt, caressing my stomach. Lust engulfed my mind and I threw my head back unconsciously, resting it against his pectoral.

"You know what else pisses me off, little demon?" He breathed out on my ear, making me shiver. His voice was calm. Too calm. Dangerously calm.

"Thieves."He growled right in my ear and his strong hand wrapped around my throat. I gasped loudly but I couldn't move for the life of me. My body was as stiff as a board, my hands were gripping the knife tightly, my eyes were wide open, looking at the ceiling of my kitchen and I couldn't breathe.

His hand was so tightly wrapped on my neck, it was blocking my windpipe and simultaneously blocking the blood circulation.

"Where is it, little demon?" When he spoke up, I finally snapped out of my trance and I brought the knife down to his thigh, stabbing him hard.

He let out a loud, beastly growl and his grip on my neck relaxed. I took advantage of the situation and threw my head back quickly, hitting him straight in the jaw. His hands completely left my body and I ran for my life.