Our Last Kiss

"Late night Devil put your hands on me" - Teeth, 5 Seconds Of Summer

*Warning: Depiction of violence! Proceed with caution.*

 Eliana's POV 

Lucifer never answered.

He never came.

He never spoke to me.

I had completely lost track of time. It felt like a century had passed inside this four-walled room. I had searched every inch of the room for a way out, maybe a hidden wall. Kara insisted that there was no exit and that Lucifer transported us in here and then left.

The Devil transported me inside this room, in Hell, with my subconscious that actually is a succubus that possessed me to prevent me from dying.

If I talked to someone about this, they would probably lock me up in a psychiatric clinic along with the craziest people in the world.

I mean I don't blame them, I probably have lost my mind. But everything looks so realistic. I could have never imagined all these things.

Kara kept trying to get me to talk to her but I completely ignored her, so she eventually gave up.

Every now and then, food and water would magically appear on the small coffee table.

I guess Lucifer didn't want me to starve to death. My caring bastard is looking out for me. I made the Devil care for me.

I snorted and started laughing at my own thoughts.

Are you okay, Eliana?, Kara asked me with concern laced in her voice.

After she revealed herself to me, she started acting more than herself and not as my own subconscious. I guess she felt more comfortable in my skin.

I started laughing out loud again, finding my puns incredibly funny.

Isolation does you no good. We have to do something to get you out of here, She said.

As if I haven't tried everything..., I replied to her for the first time in what felt like years.

Eliana let me help you.

What do you mean? How can you help me?, I asked dismissively, clearly still mad at her.

Let me take over, she said cautiously.

That sentence sparked my interest. Can she do that? Has she ever done that?

No, I haven't, she said immediately.

What would happen if you did?, I asked her, trying not to show much interest, although it was pointless because she was literally inside my mind.

I was actually considering being completely possessed by a succubus that lives inside me.

"I am totally crazy" I huffed out.

No, you're not crazy, you're just desperate and afraid, she said. I will take over your body, your mind will remain awake. I might be capable of getting you out of here with transportation.

But you're not in your body, you're in my body. And I'm a human being. Not a hellish, demonic creature created in the pits of Hell, I said, not thinking if I was offensive or not.