Hot as Hell

"My Lucifer is lonely." - All The Good Girls Go To Hell, Billie Eilish

Eliana's POV

My hair was disheveled, my body and scalp were drenched in sweat, I had black smudges all over my ripped clothes, body, and face. I looked like shit and I probably smelled like that too. But in this situation that I got myself into? Yeah... I couldn't care less.

My feet were killing me as I continued to walk behind Lucifer.

Correction.

As I got dragged by Lucifer into a place unknown. Black smoke was forming a tight, painful chain around my wrists that was attached to Lucifer's belt while we walked towards what I assume was my death. I made more than enough attempts to make him let me go or even talk to me.

Where are we? Is this real? Who are you? Am I dead? Am I dreaming? Am I hallucinating again? Where are we going? Why is it so hot? Why do you have wings? Are we really in Hell?

As I said... more than enough attempts.

So many unanswered questions had flooded my mind. My heart was pounding like crazy and I felt my body about to collapse from the dry and hot atmosphere.

It's so damn hot in here. And my feet and hands are sore. 

I stopped complaining a while ago because he ignored me or he got angrier. It was pointless. But I just couldn't walk any longer, I was going to collapse any second now.

"Hey, do you... do you think we can stop for a second?" I said panting like a thirsty dog.

No answer.

In a second, I felt the chains heating up, burning my wrists and I let out a scream, tugging at them. At the same time my feet betrayed me, my knees buckled and I fell to the ground, my sides hitting the carbon-like rocks.

I felt my body getting dragged on the hard and scrappy floor, as my hands were tugged forward by the chains. I yelled at Lucifer to stop as scratches formed on my sides, cutting my flesh. My hoodie and leggings were now completely ripped apart. Pieces of fabrics were being torn apart from my clothes, my skin coming in contact with the harsh floor, shredding it.

After a few seconds of painful shouts coming from my mouth, Lucifer stopped and turned around, looking down at me from afar. I looked at him, slightly begging him with my eyes to stop torturing me like that.

He took two steps towards me and scoffed at my appearance. He wrapped his palm around the chain on his belt and tugged at it. Suddenly my body was jerked forward and stopped right in front of him. My head was leaning on my left shoulder, not having enough strength to keep it straight.

"Please sto-stop.." I croaked out, my dry throat feeling like sandpaper. His red orbs stared down on my hazel ones, searching for something. A tight smile formed on his lips and an evil glint lit up in his eyes. He brought his face closer to mine, his mouth right beside my ear.

"Never." He whispered out and the chains were tugged up, my wrists flying above my head as my body hanged painfully by them.

He continued to walk as if nothing happened, my sore, limp body hanging by the chains in the air, following close behind. My head was hanged in between my shoulders and I looked down at my body. There were a few places that you could see my skin, the rest being covered by scratches, blood, and black smudges.

My lungs stopped functioning correctly and my heart was beating loudly, ringing in my ears. The growing heat and the dry air kept me from fighting against him. I was utterly weak.