Chapter 15

Chapter 15

16 years ago

I sat on the porch in front of the doorway while wrapping my blanket securely around me. I shivered from the cold, but I sat there patiently waiting in my pajamas. Using the light from the street lamp along with the little rays of light reflecting off the moon I had finished braiding one of my pigtails and was on to braiding the other one.

The road was not far from where I was. I could see the car lights racing by as the city's nightlife was just as active as the daylife, if not more active. I watched the cars race by while gently running my fingers through my hair, weaving back and forth.

A figure stands in front of me just as I finish. Particularly upset that my view was blocked, I look up.

"What are you doing here so late?" demands my brother. He wore a black hoodie and a mask that was pulled down to his chin so he could speak to me. His hands rested in his pockets as he looked down at me. I set my hands down and looked at him with my beady eyes.

"I was waiting for you." My voice comes out more faintly than I intended.

He scoffs and rolls his eyes at me. I puff out my cheeks in annoyance but he ignores and walks right past me.

"Sorry to say, but that was a complete waste of your time," he mocks me behind my back as I turn to him.

"Why are you out so late!" I call out to him. His feet halts to a stop and slightly turns towards back.

"It's none of your business"

He places a hand on the doorknob, but I scramble up after him tugging harshly on his arm before he can open the door.

"What happened to you Seojoon! I never see you around anymore! I see you sneak out of the house all the time and I don't say a word to Mom! You could at least tell me where you're going!" Seojoon grits his teeth as he shoves his arm out of my grasp. My feet trip back as I land on my bottom with tears beginning to come out of my eyes. My brother had never treated me like that before and I was beyond confused.

"Listen carefully Y/n. I could care less of what Mom or Dad thinks I'm doing! You can wait for me here all night but one day I won't show up anymore!" He hisses those spiteful words at me and I start to bawl out my tears, "So I suggest you sit quietly in your room drawing your stupid little pictures instead of waiting for me." He slams the door open and stomps inside while I sob there outside trying to figure out why my brother was like this all of a sudden.

Present Day

My eyes forced open with shock. My breathing was through the roof as I tried to figure out where I was. I look around and see a familiar figure resting over the edge of the bed. My attention focuses on his soft face resting next to my legs. My eyes trailed down as his hand was intertwined with mine while I watched the soft snores leaving his mouth. His cheek was pressed up against the sheets and his messy hair rested on his face, slightly covering his forehead.

I try to shift my legs to the side, but Jimin's eyes shoot open. He appears startled for a second darting his eyes around but they soon meet mine as we lock our gaze.

I watch him yawn showing his canines and lazily smile at me, "Good morning."

"How long have you been sitting there?" My voice is a little rough. Probably from all the crying last night. His body slouched against the side of the bed while staring at me sleepily.

"Dunno.." he mumbles. I start to feel a bit uneasy with my messy hair and my tear stained cheeks. I begin to rub my eyes and yawn.

The bed dips a little and before I can open my eyes I feel a warm body wrap around me. My eyes open and I see him curled up almost on top of me as he rests his head across my shoulder. His warmth spread all over my skin as I naturally wrapped my arms around him. I hear a content hum from him making me melt right there in his arms.

My fingertips trail up his back in a calming manner, softly brushing the tips of his hair. My hand accidentally brushes further into his disheveled hair resulting in a small whine from his throat. I stop moving my hand, unsure if I did something wrong, but he gently pushes forward causing both of us to fall back on the bed with him on top of me snuggling impossibly close.

A soft giggle escapes me as I continue stroking his back. But Jimin didn't seem to be completely satisfied. His head lifts up a bit until I feel his hot breath on my ear.

"...can you do that again?" He asks with a slight grumble in his voice. My face turns beet red but after a few seconds I gather myself.

"Do what?" I whisper. My hand accidentally brushes his scalp again and I can feel him sigh, relaxing even more into me.

Finally understanding what he wants, my hand reaches up towards the base of his neck. Slowly, I run my fingers through his hair causing a deep purr to erupt from him. My hands reach his ears and he lets out another calming sigh.

He's such a kitty.

"You could've slept with me during the night if you wanted to." He shakes his head and lets out a grumble.

"You'd freak out if I did." He replies, short and sweet. I can't stop myself from smiling the entire time.

"Nonsense." I chuckle and I feel his lips against my skin form a grin. For a second I seemed to forget everything that has gone wrong at the moment and I just wanted to lay in bed forever like this.

After a few minutes, Jimin pulls back and looks me in the eyes, "How are you doing?" I know he's referring to last night. I bite my cheek trying to assess my own feelings.

"Better. I think?" I reply while looking into his big eyes. My hand reaches back for his ears wanting more of his purring. I was already addicted to it. He dips down back into the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent.

"Besides, I have you to protect me." I hear another hum from him and we fall asleep for another couple hours trying to catch up on sleep. 

Omg I can't believe how popular this is getting. I always joke around about how I'm gonna be Wattpad famous. I didn't think this would get so much positive feedback! Thank you guys so much for reading! 

We hit #6 for btsjimin and #5 for btshybrid!!!!!!

This is absolutely nuts guys. We are almost at 1k reads. Thank you for your support!