Chapter 32

Chapter 32

"My oh my, look what we found here. A little girly and her puppy." I feel a hand mercilessly grab my arm, dragging me out of that closet.

"Let go of me, you bastards!!" I scream and kick without much luck as they drag me away from the hiding spot. Another man reaches in the closet roughly grabbing Taehyung by the collar. "Don't you fucking dare touch him!!" I cry, hot tears pooling out of my eyes.

I trash about furiously as I hear Taehyung wince and whimper under the grip of the man.

Another voice from the hallways speaks, "Hoseok's not here. We checked the house."

"Fucking hell." the man holding onto Taehyung grits his teeth in annoyance.

My eyes fall onto the seething hybrid standing freely next to the two men. He stood tall with pitch-black eyes and pointy black ears staring so devilishly at Taehyung as if he was going to rip him to shreds.

"We might as well have some fun with these two"

The man holding me back starts dragging me out of the room and into the hallway. I shout a string of curses at the man trying to break myself free, but nothing seems to work.

"Quit being such a bitch!" the man yells frustratedly while I try to tug myself away from his hold.

"Ah fuck!"

Taehyung pushes away the man holding onto me. We both stumble onto the floor but he grabs my arm hurriedly running towards the stairs.

The man's voice shouts, "Hellhound! Don't let them leave!" as we run down the stairs.

My feet just about reach the last step but I feel myself being thrown across the room, hitting my back hard against the floor. I shout in pain as my hands are violently pinned above my head, the grip nearly cutting off all my circulation.

The eyes of the doberman stared at me hungrily, growling in appreciation as I writhed underneath him. He leans impossibly close while I tremble under his grip. The tips of his canines graze the side of my neck painfully.

"Please..don't.." I mumble but his hold only becomes stronger, bruising my wrists into a deep shade of purple.

From across the room, I hear the man's voice approaching Taehyung, "I'll teach you a lesson for biting me, puppy!"

My mind is a jumbled mess trying to get this hybrid off of me, but wincing in pain every time his teeth cut deeper into my neck.

I didn't even notice the familiar shout from across the room, "Y/n!!! Taehyung!!!"

The hybrid lifts his face from my neck before his eyes widen in shock. A wooden chair is thrown at him from the side, his head colliding directly into the chair seat. Frantically, I get up to see Taehyung groaning in pain on the floor, clutching his stomach.

My eyes widen once I shift my gaze beside him. Hoseok pressed the man up against the wall, repeatedly throwing punches.

Rushing to my feet, I reached Taehyung who was breathing hard on the floor. "I need you to get up Taehyung," I urge.

Hoseok continues to throw punches at the man whose face is bleeding out profusely. I hear more of them coming down the stairs sending my mind into a panic.

My hand pulls back Hoseok's arm from throwing another punch. He reluctantly stops, staring at the man in rage. "We have to get out of here," I say.

The three of us escape out the door, immediately starting the engine of my car. My heart hammered in my chest as I slammed my foot on the gas pedal.

"Oh my god," breathes out Hoseok, taking a deep breath. His hand coated in blood from beating up the man.

My wrists started to sting as the adrenaline faded away. I winced every time I turned the wheel. The skin discolored and bruised in various shades of blue and purple.

My eyes check in the rearview mirror, "They aren't following us."

I find myself driving to Seojoon's house. It was close from where we were and I didn't want any of those men trailing us to my parents' house.

As soon as we park I rush over to the back seat, checking up on Taehyung. He held onto his side, whimpering silently every time he moved.

"Grab onto my shoulder." I wrap my arm around him and slowly we get out of the car. Hoseok rushed over to help Taehyung on the other side while he limps towards the front door.

We crash in the living room trying to calm ourselves from what happened. Everything felt numb and cold inside, the tears didn't even want to fall out anymore.

I hear a cry beside me, "Hobi hyung.." Sniffles turn into full-on sobbing. Taehyung curls up in the corner shaking in distress. Hoseok scoops up his hybrid on his lap, gently wrapping his arms around him.

"I'm here, I'm here, pup."

Watching the exchange I felt a sting in my heart. I so desperately wanted to run into Jimin's arms right now, but I remembered how we were at each other's throats last time we spoke.

After we all settled down we grabbed the first aid and started treating each other. Hoseok applies ointment to Taehyung's bruise on his stomach from being kicked violently. My hands struggle to wrap the bandage around my wrists.

"Shit," I mutter to myself as the bandage falls from my hand.

"Here, let me help," Hoseok inches closer to me, taking the bandage from my hand, "No, it's fine. I had it."

"Don't be stubborn, Y/n." I keep my mouth shut watching him unroll the bandage and wrap it around my wrists. I flinch a little when his hand touches the bruised area, biting my lip to stop myself from making any noise.

"Sorry," he mutters. He finishes treating my wrists and I look at his knuckles.

"Your knuckles..."

He looks down at his hands noticing the cuts and dried blood. "I'll be fine," he says trying to get up but I hold my hand out stopping him from leaving.

"Tch, you can't be a hypocrite," I say while cleaning up his hand.

I feel his eyes on me while treating his hands. We sat fairly close to each other so that I could hear his soft breathing.

"I missed you," his voice speaking in only a whisper. I felt my cheeks burn, but I was still mad at him.

"You never picked up my calls," I mumble slightly upset.

"I.." he hesitates, the words stuck on his tongue, "I was trying to protect you."

I clench my teeth, "Bullshit," I growl.

"It's the truth, Y/n!" I look into his eyes searching for something. Anything. He gulps waiting for my response.

I let out a sigh, "I don't know what's the truth anymore." His hands make his way around my waist, pressing me closer to his warm body.

"I promise you can trust me, Y/n." His hand holds onto my chin as my eyes meet his. I felt so bad as he looked at me with those hurt eyes. He pressed his forehead to mine, his breath fanning over my lips.

"I was so scared, Hoseok. I thought that maybe you-"

He presses his lips against mine shutting me up. My eyes widen as I feel his warm lips against mine.

My mind blanks at the worst possible moment. I can't bring myself to kiss him back or push him away. I stand there stiffly while his hands push me closer to him.

A deathly snarl erupts from the front door. My heart drops while I push myself away.

"Y/n!?"

"Jimin, wait! I can explain!" 

Thanks for reading!