Chapter 35

Chapter 35

"You're not going anywhere in that dress." Hoseok leans against the door commenting on my attire. He's wearing a full suit with a fancy Rolex watch.

"This is the best dress I have," I tell him, "It's not like I've been to many parties or clubs before, much less a casino."

"Please," He grabs my hand, "If you walk in there looking like this, they might call child services."

"Haha, very funny," I mock him sarcastically.

Hoseok ends up taking me all the way to the fanciest clothes store I've ever been to. He wouldn't let me even touch any of the clothes, fearful that my taste would only slow us down.

"This is stupid," I whine. He hands me a stack of dresses to try on.

"You dress to play the part, Y/n. Now, hurry up!" He closes the door on me.

Reluctantly, I put on the dresses, coming out for his approval every time.

He lets out a hum, "You know, I think I liked the second to last one."

I let out a scoff, "That one was a bit too revealing wasn't it?" He shakes his head before dragging me to the cashier.

"You must've been really sheltered as a teenager." He comments.

"You have no idea."

We get out of the store before entering our ride to the casino. Our clothes definitely matched the vibe. As we drove there, my mind started to go into overdrive mode.

"Uhh Hoseok?" I ask a little worried.

"Yeah?"

"How exactly are we going to find this Min Yoongi?" I ask.

He chuckles while his hands turned the steering wheel, "It can't be that hard. He practically owns the place."

I blink my eyes a couple of times, "So we don't have a plan?"

"Y/n~" He sings, "Sometimes you don't need a plan."

"Uhh what?" I mutter.

"Shhh."

We arrive at the casino where giant neon signs flicker brightly and security guards line all the entrances. After spending an insane amount of time parking we finally made it inside the casino.

Lights litter the walls and velvet chairs crowd the floors as people join each game. I nearly bump into a waitress holding glasses of champagne.

"This place is crazy," I mumble, still spinning around on my heels looking at all the expensive decorations.

Hoseok grins at my reaction, "Come on, we have a person to find."

I stick close to him as we make our way around the tables. The women wore shimmering dresses cascaded with different gems while the men wore tailored suits with almost glass-like polish on their shoes.

Hoseok takes me all the way to the bar as we take a seat to order our drinks.

"Hey," he calls for the bartender, "We're looking for the owner. You know how we can get to him?"

The bartender leans a little forward, "Over there, the large table with at least ten people. He usually stays there."

"Thanks," Hoseok takes a large gulp of his drink before getting up.

"Woah woah. We're just going to walk over there??" My eyebrows furrow at his apparent boldness.

"Just follow my lead," He grabs my arm before wrapping his hand around my waist and pulling me forward.