CHAPTER 1

Nervous ! That is juat an understatement to explain Jin's condition right now. His heart is beating so fast that it might come off anytime.

                               He jut can't believe that just in a hour he is going to get married to his long love. Although it is an arrange marriage but Jin had a huge crush on his soon-to-be husband, Kim Taehyung. Jin didn't realised when his liking turned into love and also the day of his wedding approached really fast beyond his imagination.

                                A sudden knock on the door brought jin out of his reverie. He was welcomed with a adorable smile of his bestest friends Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok. "Hey buddy! Finally you are going to get ,married to your longtime love, huh! " said Jimin excitedly. Hoseok just engulfed Jin  into a tight hug.

                                Another knock on the door interrupted the Trio's conversation. Jimin went to open the door and it was Jin's  mother. She came to inform Jin that his in-laws are here to meet him. But she was stopped mid sentenced when she saw her son, dressed in black tuxedo with white crisp shirt and a black bow tie and an adorable smile plastered on his face and his his  eyes were shining.

                               Mrs kim couldn't control her tears , she just can't imagine that her little boy is getting married today. Jin knew how his mother gets emotional, so he immediately engulfed her into a tight hug.

                             After the hug, Taehyung's parents came in to meet their soon-to-be son-in-law. They were elated when they met him. At the beginning Taehyung's mother hesitated about this marriage. But after she met Jin, spent some time with him , she got to know his pure nature and innocence. From that time she just couldn't wait to take him home.

                             Jin greeted them politely and hugged Jungkook (Tae's younger brother) who just five years younger than him. "You look handsome. Hyung defimately going to faint after seeing you" Jungkook complimented Jin. "You don,t look bad either kookie" Jin teased Jungkook.

                           At last suran entered Suran, Jin's elder sister. She also engulfed Jin in a tight hug. It was also unbelieveable for her that her younger brother who graduated a few years ago is getting married.

                     Everybody was so engrossed in their conversation that they didn't realised that the time has arrived. Jin was blushing hard. and jimin took the chance of teasing jin a bit.

                       Jin just couldn't believe that soon he is going to be Mr. Kim Taehyung. 

Guys I Hope you liked the chapter. please make sure to vote and comment .Stay hooked for more updates. See you in my next chapter.