CHAPTER-7

"Happiness comes with a condition"- scribble writer

It's been a week since Jin and Taehyung came back from their "honeymoon". From then on Taehyung was behaving abnormally. He was constantly avoiding Jin and also misses both breakfast and dinner. But Jin never lost hope. He kept on waiting for Taehyung every night at the dinner table but everyday Jin gets disheartened. If once in a while Tae comes home early, he would say that he is not hungry. Soon Jin's work started on full rhythm. He had to shoot and edit and also be a good influencer for others.

"Ahhh !! all done. Only editing is left and then the video will be out." Jin squealed with happiness. Just when was about to taste his newly made hamburger his phone started ringing. Off course it was a video call from his most beloved persons, Jimin and Hoseok.

"Hey buddies" Jin said smiling.

"Hey, Mr. Kim! How are you, huh? You totally forgot about us after your marriage." Hoseok complained.

"Anniyo (no), I can never forget about you two rascals not even in my dream I was just busy with the shoot and edit. Just completed my shooting of hamburger and I was doing my taste test when you guys called" Jin said.

"what? What did you make today?" Jimin said from behind.

"Hamburger" Jin replied

"we are coming over "Jimin and Hoseok said. Jin just smiled with them. He knows how much they love his cooking and hamburger is Jimin's favourite.

"Now, okay on a serious note, let's meet up one day. I missed you guys so much and we deserve a re-union." Jin said

"Okk. Tomorrow let's meet up. I am off and Jimin also doesn't have shooting. So, let's meet at our usual place ??" Hoseok said. All agreed with the plan and fixed the time around 12

"See you Mr. Kim" Jimin and Hoseok said.

"see you boys" jin said

..............................................

"It's already been 30 minutes dude, when will this 'sir' will come" Jimin complained

"I am here boys. I am really sorry. You know there was so much traffic" Jin replied

They all immediately went for a group hug. It lasted for almost 5 minutes.

"I missed you guys so much" Jin said looking at Jimin and Hoseok.

"yeah yeah we know how much you missed u. we both can understand that you were 'busy" Hoseok said with a wink.

"Yay!! I am been honest with you guys and see you guys are teasing me" Jin said faking a hurt expression. After all the teasing they sat and started talking about their respective lives. Jimin asked Jin about their honeymoon to which Jin said the real reason for their early come back. Although he didn't tell them about his wedding night, Tae's late of coming home and definitely not about the red mark on Taehyung's neck. Jin knew that both will getting panicked and they may also inform his mother. Moreover, he doesn't want to trouble his best friends with his stupid assumptions. So, they stared talking about other stuff. The conversation was going on smoothly when suddenly something rather someone caught Jimin's attention.

"Hey! isn't that Taehyung?" he asked pointing to a man. To which Jin an Hoseok turned their heads in that direction. Taehyung was hugging a tall man almost 183 cm of height and he is quite handsome. Anyone can fall for him at first sight. He also looked quite classy and elegant. Jin slapped Jimin's head saying that it isn't Taehyung and said that he is in his office right now.

Although, Jin diverted their attention towards other thing but he knew very well that it was Taehyung. But he didn't knew whom he was hugging and who is that man.

"Must be his friend" Jin said to himself and continued hid conversation with his friends.

...............................................................................................................

So guys I heard that 14th June will be celebrated as TaeJin day. I am vey excited. I hope you liked the chapter. Then please vote and comment. I would like to hear your precious suggestions. To all my silent readers thanks for silently showing your support. See you with another another chapter.

I PURPLEYOU!!