CHAPTER-28

"Let's not bring back the long-lost memories"- scribble writer.

Flashback..

4 years ago,

"Oh my god Jinnie! You are sweating as if you are participating for the first time" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Jin? Neo gwaechanch-a? (are you ok?)" Hoseok asked. Jimin and Hoseok are the best buddies of Jin. Both of them are aware that Jin is exceptionally well when it comes to extempore, no one is better than Kim Seokjin. All are jealous of Jin , firstly because of his looks and his great and angelic voice.

"Well slightly nervous. This time it is inter-college. So, a lot of students will be coming from outside. The judges are also from outside. There will be so many people watching me."Jin said holding Hoseok and Jimin's hands.

"duh!! You are extempore expert of our college. Don't worry and we are here with you. See, I am also participating with you. Although Hobi will not be here for his dance competition. But he will be inside the college premises." Jimin said assuringly. They were talking when an announcement was heard.

"I am requesting to all the participants to assemble near room no. 405 for the extempore competition. You will be given tokens and accordingly you have to be seated." The main co-ordinator said.

"Oh god! I am getting more and more nervous. Shall I just leave?" Jin said

"Oh god! Calm down, Jin. Just relax" Hoseok said. They all hugged each other. Hoseok went to the auditorium and Jimin and Jin went to room no. 405. Jin and Jimin entered the room and received a token for their sitting arrangements. They both got settled side by side. After 5 minutes, a person came to sit beside Jin. Jin was so nervous that he didn't looked at the person. But then suddenly his eyes fell on Him. The person has long wavy hair covering his forehead, pink lips, big eyes. He looks like a foreigner. He is Korean only. He has a big boxy smile, which immediately attracted Jin. Jin's reverie was broken by MC's announcement. There were total 45 participants. But Jin was curious about the Boy sitting beside him. Her wanted to know his name but as usual he was shy af.

As the competition progressed, everybody got curious about Jin. The girls were trying to take his picture and the boys were giving him weird looks. Not only Jin, Jimin was also receiving a lot of looks. Jin was constantly looking his sideways. The boy was really distracting him. The competition progressed. Jin's turn came after the lunch break. For a very brief moment Jin got the time to talk to the Boy. He was shocked after hearing his deep voice. But still doesn't know his name. but he got to know that he is doing major in business studies and he have to be somewhere after this gets over. He has to leave immediately after his turn as he have classes. The boy's turn came earlier than Jin's. Jin got to know that his name is Kim Taehyung. He gave an amazing speech on sex education. Jin was mesmerized with Taehyung's speech. It was love at first sight for Kim Seokjin.

End of flasback...

Suddenly, a phone call disturbed Jin from his past life. He looked at the id and it was an unknown number.

"Yeboseyo (hello)?" Jin answered the phone. Jin heard screaming voice of Ae-chan.and Seo -Jung

"Ace? Seo? Baby why you guys are crying? Jin said getting anxious. Help us ! Jin samchon?" Ae-chan scream through the phone.

"Did you hear them? Then listen to me carefully. I want you to come in this address which I have just send you, without informing anyone. Don't inform anyone. Understood?" The kidnapper said in his deep voice. His voice sends chills to Jin's spine. "Ok don't hurt them. I am coming." JIn said and hang up.