CHAPTER- 3

"This is new life that I am going to

share with you"- scribble writer.

Jin took a moment to look at his wedding ring. It was so beautiful that Jin was not only feeling good but also emotional. It was really taking time for him to believe that this handsome man, standing beside him, is his husband. Everybody gathered for the small wedding party. Everybody got the chance of congratulating the couple for their married life. Jimin and Hoseok were with jin the whole time because they knew that their brother/best friend can get extremely nerdy in this kind of situation.

Jin was not able to contend his wide grin, the glow was evident on his face. But, at the same time, the 'not so happy smile' of Taehyung didn't go unnoticed from him. But he decided not to pay hid to negative thoughts. He just wanted to enjoy the party to the fullest with Taehyung and his family and friends.

He and Taehyung shared a couple dance on 'Thousand years". Throughout the dance Jin was looking at Taehyung with love in his eyes. Although, Taehyung was smiling but something was missing in those beautiful eyes. But Jin was unable to put finger on it.

Soon the party was over and it was then time for Jin and Taehyung to leave. Due to some important business issues, they could not go for their honeymoon. But Taehyung's parents decided that the newly wedded couple should spend some time alone so that they can get to know each other better which was not possible before. They went to Kim Family's farmhouse to spend a week, which was in the outskirts of Seoul.

Taejin said their goodbyes to their families. Jin hugged his mother and sister tightly. They cried for a few minutes. But Jin's mother was trying to control her tears so that Jin doesn't break down. "Noona, take care of yourself and eomma. Don't work too much and eat your meals properly" Jin said to Suran.

 "You also take care of yourself. Don't work too much"  Suran said hugging her brother. Soon the couple left. Jin was looking backward at his mom and sister. He was feeling sad but he was also anxious and excited about his new life with Taehyung.

Guys, I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and comment. I promise as the story will progress you'll get to read a lot of amazing stuff. So till tjen please hold on tight and support me.

I PURPLE YOU!!!