CHAPTER- 12

" I promised not to leave you"scribble writer

Taehyung got up around 7 in the morning. He was not feeling too well. He was tired and also extremely worried about his Australian client. "I have to do something to convince them. I cannot let the deal go out of my hand" he thought to himself. He turned to Jin's side but found his side empty. It was quite natural because Jin gets up early than him. Suddenly one message popped up in Taehyung's phone. It is from his secretary. The message said

"Good morning sir! Our Australian client who was hesitant in signing the contract, his secretary informed me that he is ready to seal the deal and wants to meet you for discussing the conditions and other formalities." Taehyung's mood immediately lightened up; he just can't believe that he would receive such good news early in the morning.

"He should have said yes yesterday only, then I would have celebrated it with bogum hyung. Yesterday was such a waste." Suddenly Taehyung remembered yesterday's night. His outburst and also about his behaviour with Jin.

"He must have left by now? Fuck! What have I done? I just messed up everything. Now things will be more difficult to handle." He thought to himself. He immediately ran down but he was welcomed with a completely different scenario.

Jin got up quite early. He was exhausted and tired but he decided to make some breakfast. He freshened up and started making waffles. He heard a doorbell and when he opened it, he found Taehyung's parents standing with a big smile on their faces. Jungkook also came along with them

"Good morning dear!" Jin's mom greeted Jin. Taehyung's dad hugged him and so as his mom.

"Good morning mom! Is everything alright? Kookie isn't today your exams? What are you doing here?" Jin aske with concerned expression.

"Jin hyung my exams start from 10 so I still have some time. I got up early today and saw that mom and dad are coming to you so I decided to come along. I also wanted to see your face before my exam. So that it goes well. "Jungkook said.

"Your mom told me that you are not well. So, we decided that why not we come and meet with you two?" Taehyung's dad said. Jin welcomed them with a big smile. He was happy that these people came early in the morning to meet him.

"Where is Tae? He is not up yet" Taehyung's dad asked. "No, actually dad he came home late yesterday. So I didn't wake him up. But he will be up soon. You guys can start the breakfast. I have waffles today. Is that okay with you all? Or I can make something else." Jin said

" No no honey! We are more than fine. You don't have to mke anything extra for us. Just sit down amd have breakfast with us" Taehyung's mom said and pulled jin to seat beside them.

Taehyung was shocked with Jin's behaviour. When he came down Jin was laughing heartily with Jungkook whenever he was cracking a joke. Taehyung came down and everybody's including Jin's attention fell on him.

"Areh! Tae come join us on breakfast then we will head out for work together" Taehyung's dad said to him. Taehyung greeted his dad and mom and his mom kissed his cheeks.

"Jin hyung made amazing waffles hyung. Come join us." Jungkook said. Accordingly, Jin served Taehyung a plate of waffles. Taehyung tasted them and those waffles were seriously delicious. He didn't know that Jin had such amazing cooking skills. Taehyung was just staring at Jin to see any sign of sadness but no he was laughing merrily with his family. After the breakfast everybody got up to leave.

"Dad I hope you already got the news about our Australian client. So, I have to discuss some things with you. I'll meet you in 30 minutes. Then we'll head out ok?" Taehyung said.

" Yes I have already heard it. You get ready and come soon." His Dad said. Jungkook already left as his exam starts at 10.

Tae went up to get ready. Jin excused himself and went upstairs to bring his phone from the room. Jin was heading out when Taehyung stopped him.

"I hope you didn't tell anything to them about yesterday? "He asked sharply. "I don't want anything to happen to happen to Bogum hyung and also no problems and extra drama." Jin just turned and smiled at his husband. With little tears in his eyes he said "No, don't worry. I won't tell anybody anything. Actually, you know what? I am tired and don't have the energy anymore." With that he left.

"Good you better not" he thought to himself. Jin just came out and shredded a few tears,

After 30 minutes, Taehyung was ready to leave along with his parents. Taehyung's mom hugged him and so his dad and left. Jin was alone in the house. But suddenly this loneliness was not eating him. He broke down for the third time. "What to do? What to do? What I have to do to turn Tae's attention towards me? Murru guesso (I don't know) I am tired of it. Just wake me up, if it's a dream. I can't take this hurt anymore." He said to himself. Then suddenly he remembered his promises that he made to Taehyung's mom. " I cant break them. No Jin they haven't done anything wrong with you? You have to bear it. It's not you limit yet" JIn said to himself.

......................................................................................

Hey guys! How are you all? I know this chapter was a bit lame but it was necessary for the upcoming twists so just bear with it.

Thank you to all my readers who read my story and support me. I would also like to thank to my silent readers who silently shower their support, if you like this chapter then please vote and comment. I will appreciate hearing from you guys.

Lastly have you watched the Stay Gold' official Mv . we got Taejin there also Jin's high notes were marvellous. Suga and Namjoon's rap part was also out of the box. In short, as usual BTS nailed it. See you next time,

I PURPE YOU!!