CHAPTER-26

"Never in my life I have imagined that your presence would affect me so much"- scribble writer

Flashback

Seoul, South Korea.

Jin was happily making breakfast for Taehyung. He knew that Taehyung will not have dinner with him but he still decided to at least try once. He hardly knows about Taehyung's breakfast choices but, he once saw him enjoying Pasta. So, he decided to make pasta. He was almost done when Taehyung came down.

"Good morning Tae." Jin greeted Taehyung happily. Taehyung just nodded with a smile in reply.

"Would you like some pasta? I made them." Jin said Taehyung with a smile.

"No, I don't like Pasta early in the morning. You can go ahead with it. I am leaving. Don't wait up for me. I will be late" Taehyung said leaving Jin all alone. Jin just smiled and tried to ignore this hurt feeling.

"Ok! Bye! Have a good da......" Taehyung didn't even let Jin complete his sentence and he stormed off. When he was in the car, he got a call from Park Bo-gum. Taehyung received it.

"Yes! Baby I am on my way. You count three and I'll be there. What's in the breakfast?" Taehyung asked.

"Pasta? I love pasta. I am coming. Love you! Bye!" Taehyung said before disconnecting the call.

End of flashback.

"Wae? Wae? Why did you come back Tae? I was doing fine without you. Atleast I was trying. But with you here, everything is back to normal. I am sure you are married to that Bo-gum. Then, why did you come back? Why do you care about me?" Jin thought and a traitor tear rolled down his cheeks. Jin came back from school after his awful meeting with Kim Taehyung. He is currently in the kitchen. The best place to let out his grief and pain. The kids are in the room doing their homework. Jin was preparing dinner, when Nmajoon came in.

"I am home!!" Namjoon said from the hall.

"You are completely wet, samchon" Eun-jun said.

"Oh my god! Joonie. Why didn't you take an umbrella with you?" Jin said handing Namjoon a towel.

"Yeah my bad. Actually, I totally forgot. Moreover, the rain came suddenly. It is not my fault" Namjoon said.

"Ok now, dry yourself. Then take a hot bath. I ma almost done with the dinner. I am making soup for you. You won't catch cold." Jin said and headed towards the kitchen.

By the time Namjoon got ready and came back, the kids already occupied the dinner table. Jin was serving them. Namjoon went and sat beside Jin.

"You know samchon? A new Ahjusshi (elderly uncle) came today. He said that he will make our Sunshine more beautiful." Ae-chan said.

"His name is Kim Taehyung" eun-joon added. Namjoon almost choked on his soup. He immediately glanced towards Jin. But Jin was glued to his plate. He knew this would come up. So, he prepared himself in advance. The kids and Nmajoon finished their dinner. Jin was doing the dishes when Namjoon came and stood at the kitchen door.

"Hyung, neo gwaechanh-a (are you okay)" Namjoon asked looking at Jin's red face.

"Hm Joonie I am fine. " Jin said. But his face said otherwise. Taehyung's presence is really bothering him. He is hating his presence. He knew that if days goes on like this. He would fall in love with him once again. He always wanted Taehyung to look after him and to care of him. He never did that before. But now, that he is ding it. Jin won't be able to control himself for a longer time. He is genuinely hating this. Understanding the situation, Namjoon went and hugged Jin.