CHAPTER-17

"In my life, one feeling is always constant and that is, Betrayal"- scribble writer

"I love you Bogum hyung" Taehyung said and turned to the other side hugging a pillow. Jin just stared at Taehyung's back, which was facing him. He felt as if his whole world is crumbling down. There's no way to escape and it's very suffocating. Jin's once bright smile faded away. He realised that whatever Taehyung did with him, he was actually imagining Park Bogum. He felt a lump in his throat. Taehyung once again turned his sleep. Jin quickly got up, grabbed his clothes and ran away from Taehyung's embrace. He didn't want Taehyung to discover him in his bed. He doesn't want to be blamed for anything. He is not at all faulty. Yes, he did one wrong thing. He should have kicked Taehyung when he was coming close to him. He shouldn't have let Taehyung pay with his body, especially, with his heart and love.

Jin ran to the room which was adjacent to their bedroom. It was basically Jin's work room. As soon as he reached there, it didn't take him seconds to break down in tears. Whatever happened yesterday was just a re-bound for Taehyung and not love. What Jin did to Taehyung was just a one-night stand.

"Why? Why did I fell for you? Why did I give in? I should have left you there on your own. I shouldn't have done that. I should have been cautious that you are drunk and not in your senses." Jin said while crying hysterically. "But you said that you love me and that you are sorry for treating me badly. then, what was that Tae?" Jin said crying another fresh number of tears.

"He probably won't remember anything, Jin. Even if he does, then he would get angrier on you. He can never love you. You were a mistake and you are a mistake. yesterday's night's evet was just a dream or re-bound for him, you Pabo(fool)" Jin said and hugged himself more.

"But what if he remembers everything and genuinely falls for me?" Jin thought to himself. Jin quickly got up with a ray of hope that Taehyung might remembers everything and falls for him. But Jin was having extreme difficulty as he was so soar. He can't even move his legs. But at least it was bearable than the heartache. He decided to rest a bit as he was unable to move. He sat on the couch and immediately fell asleep, as he was tired for all the crying and hurt. After taking a nap for 2 hours, Jin got up. He went to the washroom, attached to his working area and freshened up. He met Maria downstairs.

Jin put on a smile and greeted Maria. "Good morning, Maria"

"Good morning, Mr. Jin." Maria said.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jin asked as he was not in the room and also not in the breakfast table.

"He left for the office. But, he left a note for you. As you were sleeping in your working room. He didn't want to wake you up." Maria informed Jin, Jin smiled a little when he heard that Taehyung cares for him.

"ok" Jin replied and finished hid breakfast, as fast as he could. He just wanted to read what Taehyung left for him. He may say sorry of ask him to forgive him for his misbehaviour. Jin was excited and happy. After finishing his breakfast, he went to their bedroom and read the note rather letter.

"I will be late today. I am having a date night with Bogum hyung. Mom and Dad can come today. If they ask you about me don't tell them that I left with Bogum hyung. And what happened yesterday? I found my clothes on the floor. You were also not there. You were sleeping in your study. If you know anything about yesterday then please tell me. I am having a huge hangover." From Taehyung.

Jin felt a tear to fall down on the piece of paper." So, he doesn't remember anything? And here look at me, even after hearing someone's else's name in the morning, was hoping that he might remember what 'we' did yesterday." Jin didn't cry. He tore the papers in pieces and threw them in the dustbin. He took his belongings and shifted to the guest room. he can't stay in the same room with Taehyung. But he just wants to leave this house and never come back. But he won't do that, actually he can't do that. Jin went straight to his room. And just sat there for the whole day. Thankfully his in-laws didn't come. In the evening he received a message from Taehyung. It said

"hey! Did you remember what happened yesterday?"

Jin quickly read the message and answered it." No, I don't remember anything" Jin just wants to forget all the bad memories. But he didn't know that sufferings have just started.

.........................................................................

Hey all lovely people! How are you guys? I hope you guys are doing great. I told you in the previous chapter that things might taka wrong turn as a consequence of their 'love making'. I hope you liked this chapter. If you did, then please vote and comment. I always love to read your comments. If you have any suggestions regarding my story, then please let me know. My Instagram id is @aloodipanjana. Thankyou all for reading my story and supporting it. Thankyou to all the silent readers for silently showing their love. See you in my next update.

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!!