Chapter 2

"These are not just vows, but my promises to you for eternity"- scribble writer

Jin was waiting impatiently behind the huge doors. His hands were all sweaty and ice cold. He could hear faint music from inside, it was soft and soothing. It calmed Jin's nerves a little bit.

Jin took hold of his mother's hands. He decided that his mother is going to walk him down the aisle. Jin wanted this because in every step of his life his mom was there , so when is about to start a completely new life he wanted his mother's arms. After a long anticipation, the door opened revealing a beautiful church decorated with gorgeous white flowers. It was filled with friends and family. But Jin's eyes went straight to the man standing at the end of the aisle.

"Tae is looking so handsome in grey tuxedo" Jin thought blushing hard. Soon he was standing face to face with Taehyung . the minister started off by asking if anyone have any objection for the wedding. When the crowd just laughed, the minister took it as a no and the wedding started.

Throughout the wedding, Jin was staring at Tae. He noticed that was not smiling his famous boxy smile, with which Jin fell in love. But then he thought that may be he is tired, because Tae also started handling his father's business and on top of that he had to attend the wedding preparations, so it must be tiring for him.

The minister said addressing Tae,

"Do Kim Taehyung take Kim Seokjin as your wedded husband? Do you promise him to be faithful and honest with him; To respect him; to trust, help and care for him. To forgive him, To stay with him in sickness and in health, in best and in worst as long as you shall live?"

"I do", Tae replied looking at the minister

The minister turned to jin and asked hm to repeat the holy vows,

"Do you Kim Seokjin take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise him to be faithful and honest with him; to respect him; to trust, help and care for him. To forgive him ; to stay with him in sickness and in health, in best and in worst as long as you shall live?"

"I do", Jin replied looking at Tae

"Please exchange your rings" the minister said. Jungkook is their ring bearer as he is the youngest in the family.

Jin and Tae exchanged their wedding rings. The crowd erupted in a round of applause. Jin just smiled looking at his wedding ring.

"I now pronounce you married couple. You may kiss your husband." The minister said.

Kiss!! Jin completely forgot that this was coming. He quickly closed his eyes as from inside he was dying from embarrassment. Suddenly his black shoes became a pleasant sight to watch. He is just about to share his first kiss and that is also with Tae in front of so many people. He was getting extremely shy from all the teasing looks he was receiving from Jimin and Hoseok.

But Tae just kept it simple and in a word saved from all the teasing by pecking Jin's cheeks. That really flattered Jin . Jin really appreciated Tae's intelligence and thanked him from saving him.

So guys I hope you liked the chapter.I don't know much about the christian wedding. So if there is any wrong information then forgive me. The picture given above is the decoration for Taejin's wedding. If you like the chapter please vote and comment. I will be back with another chapter. Till then be happy and enjoy..

I PURPLE YOU!!