We're in trouble

When we arrived back home to London. I sighed and aimlessly walked around the ground floor of the house, thinking about what Alex told me about the guys from the temple, he said that they were talking about killing us. I sigh again, my thoughts wondering to Ardeth. 'I wonder what he is doing' I thought but one question was still on my mind 'why? why did he kiss me then leave?' I had often been thought about this. I walked back into the living room to see Alex getting interrogated by Evie. "What's going on?" I ask, "Alex has lost the key to the box." Evie says in a bored tone. "I haven't lost it I just can't find it." Alex protested. "Well you better kid." I say "Or else Evie will blow." Next thing I know I get hit up the back of my head. "Owwww!! EVIE!! What was that for?!" She looked at me with a face meaning 'you know why.' "Good evening." A deep voice sounds from behind us, I turn and push Evie and Alex behind me. "Who the are you? What are you doing here?" Evie asked the man as I backed up towards my sword that was resting on the sofa behind me. "I'm looking for the chest of course. Give it to me now!" He replied to later question. Alex moved to grab the chest, while I raised my sword and pushed Alex behind me. I give a look to Alex that said 'stay back.' "I'll say this once. Get out of my house" I say in a calm tone. I hear another sword being unsheathed from behind me, when Alex says "Whoa Sky. Maybe not the best idea." "Alex get back there" Evie instructs. More men appear from no where to come behind the man."Definitely not the best idea. I think its time to yell for Dad now." "Now I will kill you and take the chest anyway."

"I think not" A recognizable voice says. Ardeth. He's back. It takes all my will not to turn around, because the other men have now unsheathed their swords and they would not hesitate to kill me, if I did so."What are you doing here?" I say to him in a calm yet confused voice "Perhaps explanations are best kept for later." "Ardeth Bay." "Lock-Nah." Then the fighting starts Ardeth going against so guys as Lock-Nah watches, I push Evie on then we both do a cartwheel kicking the guys behind us in the process. We soon have two guys fighting us each dodging the blows seem to come naturally to me and so does attacking. "Whoa! Where'd you learn to do that?" "No idea, might have picked it up from Sky" She says. Soon we both take down our guys but Evie is attacked and is in the process of being chocked while a guy comes at me again with a sword, I notice Evie knee the guys where it counts then also knee his face, before dodging another blow and stabbing him in the stomach then kicking him to the ground. "That I learnt from your father." Someone starts pulling at the box as Alex trys to hold on to it. "What's in the chest?" Ardeth shouts over the madness. I turn round shouting back "The bracelet of Anubis." Then hear two swords clash as I see Evie just saved my life. "Thanks baby sister." I say to her not getting to hear her reply as Ardeth shouts "They must not get the bracelet. Get it and get out of here!" We both turn around I grab the chest from in front of me. "Sky look out!" I hear Alex say then turn around to be back handed. "SKYLAR!" I hear Ardeth say before I blacked out.