Visions and Revilations

We passed by the pyramids as night fell, I looked out over the side, Rick shuffled past me to Evie who was standing at the bow of the ship. Behind me I heard Ardeth speak in his deep voice "O'Connell does not want to believe, but he flies like Horus towards his destiny." "Yes,yes, very interesting." Jonathan replied uninterested then he continued, "Tell me about this gold pyramid."    "Well it is written that since the time of the scorpion king no man has laid eyes upon it and returned to tell the tale" Ardeth spoke with wisdom, Jonathan started rustling about then replied, "Where is all this stuff written?" He must have found something as he cries out "Hello, come on." He sighs and Izzy starts humming, speaking once more Jonathan asks "Pretty nice hey? This is all I have left in the world. My fortune was lost, to some rather unscrupulous characters actually." Horus squawks, Ardeth starts " Well if the curator reacted the way you say, it must be very important. If I were you I'd keep it close." Jonathan chuckles, "My friend not even the gods could take this away from me." There is a metal clanging noise and Izzy says "Hey that's mine." Then he proceeds to start fighting with Jonathan over it. I look at the front and see Rick pull Evie into a warm embrace.

*time skip*

I now stood at the front of the balloon looking out across the horizon. "If a man does not embrace his past,he has no future." Ardeth states catching Horus, "Look if I'm some sort of secret Medjai, what good does that do me now?" Rick responds exasperated. "It is the missing piece, of your heart. IF you embrace it, IF you accept it, you CAN do anything." Ardeth finishes his little pep talk, as my vision tunneled, sending my into an old memory.

*vision/memory thing*

Then I saw a woman facing me with a Egyptian warrior mask on wielding two sais in a fighting stance. I then realized that I was also wielding two sais and wearing a mask. There was a clang and we both turned to face opposite walls with our backs facing each other, "Hah Ouf" a man shouted. I had no control over my body in my vision as I started to attack the other woman. No one had the upper hand until she knocked my feet out from under me, people viewing us applauded. Reaching up I lifted the mask, breathing heavy. She lifted her's also and taunted me, it was the woman with Imhotep, I sprung up to my feet and started to attack again, we twirled our weapons earning more applause. Then we started fighting once more, she unarmed me, but I started flipping over to the walls where axes where hanging. Grabbing one I flipped of the wall, seeing what I did the other woman also got rid of her sais and flipped over to the opposite wall, she grabbed a spear. We started off at each other meeting in the middle of the room, we fought until she once more had me on the ground with the spear just above my throat. The pharaoh came over to me and said "Who better to guard the bracelet of Anubis other than my daughter and my wife with be my own personal guard." He hugged me, later on I walked on to a balcony and saw the woman meeting with Imhotep, she was cheating on my father. I was furious but soon they were interrupted by the door opening and the woman walked to the statue and posed against it whilst Imhotep hid. I saw a sword and shouted to the Medjai, "Medjai, my father needs you!" They ran to help but it was too late as I saw him being stabbed. "Nooooo!" I shout and I felt like I was falling.

*vision over, Ardeth's P.O.V.*

Skylar was staring over the edge of the ship, I knew she was mad at me for kissing her and then leaving but I had no choice, I had to fulfill my duties as a Medjai. Sighing I continued my conversation with Rick. "Noooooooo!" Skylar shouted before tipping forward over the edge, Rick ran to her and grabbed her before she fell to her death. Jonathan and I helped pull them both up. Evie ran to Skylar and hugged her tight, Skylar seemed to waking from a daze and looked extremely confused and slightly scared. "So Skylar I know you haven't exactly been yourself lately, with all these dreams and visions but what the hell was..." Rick starts but Skylar cuts in "No. I think their memories but not my own, from my previous life. Honestly I'm not losing my mind it makes perfect sense now." "And that's the reason why we found the bracelet?" Rick stated as a question, "Yes exactly I was it's protector." She stated looking right into his eyes. "Now do you believe my friend, clearly you were destined to protect this woman." I say, "Him protect me? Ha! You're not serious right? Why me of all people?" Skylar let out a groan. "Yeah she's a reincarnated princess and I'm a warrior from the gods."
"And Evie's and your son leads the way to Hampshire. Three sides of the pyramids, this was all pre-ordained thousands of years ago." I respond. Skylar looked up and over at me "And how does the story end?" I smile at her "Only the journey is written not the destination. How else do you explain Sky's visions. It's your son who wears the bracelet, how do explain your mark." I list, but Rick replies"Coincidence." Shaking my head at him. "My friend there is a fine line between coincidence and fate." Sighing Skylar stands and walks over to her bed roll and lay down.

Hey guys sorry for the slow update time, school is pilling a lot of work on us at the moment. Anyways I don't know how I feel about this chapter or even continuing this, because as you can see the way I have written this chapter basically has gotten rid of Evie and I have no idea where I shall put her later on in the book. If you have any ideas, they'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks