You big trouble, you lighten up, you two get into the car

"Now I will kill you and take it anyway." Lock-Nah says, "I think not" I say walking towards him, I notice Skylar stiffen then relax a bit. "What are you doing here?" She asks in a cute.... I mean calm and confused voice as the other men unsheathe their swords. "Perhaps explanations are best kept for later." "Aderth Bay" "Lock-Nah" I soon dive into a fight between three men as Lock-Nah watches. I could hear Evelyn, Skylar and Alex talking in the background, I take two men down and as take down the third one of others, jumped up again. After stabbing a guy whilst fighting another Lock-Nah comments "Not bad for a Medjai" Then he unsheathes his sword, I shout "What's in the chest?!" Skylar turns round shouting back "The bracelet of Anubis." I dodge Lock-Nah's sword but get elbowed. We cross swords he hits me twice before I hit him back which he then kicks me in the gut in return."They must not get the bracelet. Get it and get out of here!""Sky look out!" I hear Alex warn. I turn and see her getting backhanded "SKYLAR!!!!" I shout and get nicked by Lock-Nah's sword. The man grabs her and the chest and runs out "SKY!!!!" Evelyn cries out in distress. I stand myself up against a wall Lock-Nah turns back and throws a knife (I have no idea what it is exactly sorry) It barley misses me and with that he struts out.

We run outside only to be joined by Rick and Jonathan "Dad! Dad!" Alex shouts and runs to him. "Are you alright?" He asks "Yeah" he then turns his attention to me "What the hell are you doing here? Scratch that. I don't care. Who are those guys? And where are they taking Skylar?""My friend, I'm not sure... but wherever this man is...Skylar will surely be." I reply gravely"Hey, I know him. Hes the curator. He works at the British Museum." Alex exclaims "Are you sure?" I question "Better believe him. He spends more time there than he does at home." "Okay, you're here. The bad guys are here. Sky's been kidnapped. Let me guess." He says "They once again removed the creature from his grave." I reply, "Not to point fingers, but isn't it your job to make sure that doesn't happen?" Jonathan says peeved. "That woman with him knows things no living person could possibly know. She knew exactly where the creature was buried. We hoped she would lead us to the bracelet. She obviously did." I say "Now they have it." Jonathan says "I wouldn't get too nervous just yet." Alex says lifting the sleeve of his shirt and there enough was the bracelet of Anubis "Is that gold?" Jonathan says as Evie gives him a glare. "When I stuck it on, I saw the pyramids at Giza. Then whoosh straight across the desert to Karnak." Alex says chuckling nervously."You have started a chain reaction that could bring about the next apocalypse." I say in a grave voice "You, lighten up." Rick says pointing at me "You, big trouble." pointing at Alex "You two, get in the car." He finishes pointing at Evie and Jonathan."I am sorry if I alarmed your son, but you must understand. Now that the bracelets on... we have" I start only to be cut off by Rick"We? What we?" "If he is not killed,he will raise the Army of Anubis." "I take it that's not a good thing." Alex asks, "Oh, he'll wipe out the world." Rick says with a fake smile. "The old 'wipe out the world' ploy." Jonathan says casually. "Who never can kill the Scorpion King... can send his army back to the Underworld... or use it to destroy mankind and rule the Earth." I say seriously. "They dug up Imhotep 'cause hes tough enough to take out the Scorpion King." Evie states in a questioning tone. "That is their plan." I reply as we get into the car and speed off.