"My first Bus ride"

From above I could her Rick firing off shots at the sprinting mummies. "How come these guys are fast?" I asked. Ardeth shrugged. They split up into pairs and jumped on the buildings on either side of us, still close behind. Rick shot more rounds off, only did I realize I had ran out of ammo, "You wouldn't happen to have any spare rounds would you?" I said smiling sheepishly at Ardeth, chuckling he gave me another mag. I smiled gratefully at him. One of the mummies swung through the entrance door thingy Ardeth was standing beside, he started firing at it making no difference it seemed as it roared. Then the bottom half fell out through the back. The top half of the mummy reappeared and hit Ardeth's gun out of his hand, I moved to a position where I could shoot it and not harm Ardeth It kept swinging him into the windows and I couldn't get a clean shot, Rick could be heard shooting through the roof of the bus, "Go. Go help Rick Skylar!" Ardeth shouted. "I'll be fine."

Knowing he would be able to take care of it I ran upstairs, Rick let of a shot in my general direct, I dropped to the ground and shouted. "So I'm guessing you don't want any help then. Maybe I should just leave." "Sky?! Are you crazy?! What are you doing up here? I thought you were downstairs." He looked at me confused "I was Ardeth told me to help you. You should really look before you shoot, you know." I replied getting of the ground, a hand punched through the ceiling. "Would you mind while I reload?" He asked me "It'd be my pleasure" I shot up at it. It jumped through the roof and took down Rick and sent his gun flying. I shot at it until it neared Rick and grabbed him pulling him back, it then proceeded to throw him up against the roof and drop him. I started firing again, bad move it looked at me and came towards me. It grabbed me by the shoulders and roared in my face, then lifted me up making my head hit the roof. I punched it in its' face, Jonathan hit a car sending me and the mummy into the window smashing it. "Ouch! Watch where you are going Jonathan!" I shout down at him. Rick who was knocked out woke up and ran for the shotgun but Jonathan made a hard turn and it fell through the gap and we lost it. The mummy had Rick and myself up roaring in our faces, this time Rick punched it in its' face, then stuck his two fingers where its eyes should have been. It roared in pain, "Rick?" I punched it in the face and it let go off us "Get down!" I said pulling him down with me. The front of the bus was took and pulled back, Rick lifted his head and I shoved it down again, the mummy was swept of its feet then gone the next minute. Rick got up pushing the stuff off us, then helped me up. "Thanks" We said at the same time, we laughed.

Jonathan pulled over to the side of the road, I walked downstairs followed by Rick, "Alright?" I asked Ardeth who looked like he was thrown onto the seat, probably was. "This was my first bus ride" Rick hit his head off the wall behind him, and grunted. Evie beckoned Rick over and kissed him. I shook my head as Alex exclaimed " Get a room" and walked over to me beside the door. Alex was grabbed by Lock Nah, I jumped and ran out after them, they threw him into the car but didn't close the door. I jumped onto it as they sped off, they tried closing the door but couldn't because I was holding onto it trying to make my way to Alex they started to try to hit me off. Rick started running after us, the bridge started rising and a man got in the other side, while I was distracted they pushed me off the door and into the river below, through the gap in the bridge. "Skylar!" I heard Rick shout before I was surrounded by the water, I tried to swim up straight away but couldn't because of the force of which I fell. When I finally surfaced I swam towards the peer and got out, walking up to the bridge again where I saw everyone looking over the bridge. I walked up behind them and said "I need a change of clothes" Evie and Jonathan ran up to me and hugged me, then Rick came and did the same but when it came to Ardeth he walked up to me and pulled me into a kiss. And before you think about it yes it was a good kiss but that whole crap about bombs and fireworks going off is just that crap. We pulled apart and he stated "Never do that again." "Wasn't planning on it." We went home and I changed into this and grabbed my weapons bag and meet everyone out side. (I do not own these sets, so please ignore the title I just thought use these because I don't make polyvore outfits, all rights to the creators)