Everyone Meet Tyler

*Cales' POV*

Tayler Holder, Nate, Kellianne, and a few others friends of mine and theirs decided to take a trip to Dallas. I figured I would hit up one of of my old but still close friends, Tyler. First off, yes Tyler is a girl, her and I were nextdoor neighbors in Louisiana from birth till her and her mom moved to Dallas after her dad passed away. I made sure to keep in touch with her because she was like a little sister to me. 
So anyways, I called her up after we got to the house to see if she could come by so I could see her. 

*On The Phone*

C: Cale T: Tyler 

T: Hey Cale! How're you?
C: Hey Ty! I'm good how're you? I miss you!
T: I'm good! I miss you too! How's Louisiana? 
C: It's good, a couple of my friends and I are in Dallas for the next two weeks, and I was wondering if you want to come hangout with us? 
T: That sounds like fun! I'm down, let me know when you want me to head over and I can. I heard the address leaked and y'all aren't far from me so I can head over whenever. I'll bring y'all some homecooked food too. 
C: Awww shit thanks baby! I'll text you the address just incase haha and you can come over whenever! I'll make sure we're stocked on Coors for you. See you soon Ty! Love you!
T: See you soon Cale! Love you too!

"Who was that?" Tayler asked 

"One of my longtime family friends. Tyler, she's going to come hangout with us and bring us some homecooked food! I hope y'all don't mind?" Cale said 

Kellianne got all excited, "Yay! I'll have another girl in the house!" 

"Haha yeah you will! She's a sweetheart too. She's like a little sister to me I love her to death. Can we go to the store and pick up some alcohol and snacks?" Cale asked 

"Yeah I'm down" Nate said. They got into the rental truck and headed to the store. 

*Tylers POV* 

I got off the phone with Cale and started cooking food for everyone at the house. It took me a few hours, but I cooked them a bunch of good ole southern homecooked food. Shrimp, Chicken, Gravy, mashed potatoes, corn bread, texas toast, Pecan pie and a bunch of sweet tea. After I packed all of that up, I grabbed a bag of clothes, some swimsuits, and whatnot and headed over to the house. 
When I first pulled up I saw a bunch of people hanging out outside the front gate, and Cale noticed me. 

"Ayeee Baby!! Come here!!" Cale ran right up to me 

I hopped out of my truck, "Hey Cale! How're you?" 

Cale picked me up and hugged me, "I missed you Ty! Hey everyone sorry, this is Tyler! Tyler, this is everyone!" 

I went up to everyone and hugged them, "Hey y'all! I've seen some of you online, but nice to meet you in person"

Kellianne came up to me, "Hey girl! I think I've seen some of your youtube videos, you're gorgeous!" 

"Awe Thank you! You're gorgeous too!" I said hugging her 

Tayler came up to me, "Hey I'm Tayler. We can help you bring your stuff inside and fans if y'all don't mind heading out? We just want some privacy" 

I got back into my truck and pulled into the driveway and handed off the food to Cale, Nate, Tayler and some more of their friends there. I grabbed my bags and we headed into the house. Kellianne brings me up to the room her and I are sharing and I get changed to a swimsuit and we head downstairs. 

"Damn you made hella food!" Tayler yelled 

I laughed, "I figured y'all could use some legit food and not just snacks haha" 

Cale walked up to me and headed me a Coors, "Here yah go Ty and there's a whole 2 more cases in the garage for you" 

I hugged him, "Good lord I love you haha thank you!" I opened the beer 

We hungout at the pool and they all filmed a bunch of Tiktoks. I started getting tagged in a bunch of screenshots from their tiktoks from their fans. Oh boy this is where the rumors are going to start....