Moving to Beverly Hills

*The Image Above is Tylers New House in Beverly Hills*

*Tylers POV* *Tylers New House* 

Soooo I moved to LA... Never thought I would but I did. There's a ton of work opportunities out here and I can't pass that up. I haven't told anyone, not even Cale, but my mom passed away 2 months ago and after being in Texas and not having family there, it was tough. So hopefully being out of Texas it'll help me get over the loss of my mom. I think it's tough but also easier since I've been through this before with my dad, but I still lost my only parent left so it definitely hasn't been easy.  Tayler and I still talk basically daily, he's grown to be like a brother to me and I haven't talked to Bryce once. I've wanted to but I haven't, and I know he's with Addison now so it isn't worth the hurt. Anywaysssss I got to my new place, it's bigger in size than what I had back in Texas, but a lot less lot size. I have a pool and a yard (for a puppy!) and an amazing view of the city though! Tayler said he'd head over and have a couple people with him to help me move in and clean and whatnot. 

*Tayler, Josh, Jaden, Blake and Noah get here* 

"Holy shit this house in huge!" Blake yelled

"Hey y'all!" I walked out front and let them in passed the gate, "Thanks for coming to help!" 

Bryce was hiding behind everyone, "Hey Ty! We've missed you!" Josh and Jaden said hugging me 

"I missed y'all too! Hey you two are new lol I'm Tyler, nice to meet you!" I said hugging Noah and Blake 

Tayler picked me up and hugged me, "Tyyyyy I've missed you!" 

"I've missed you too Tayler! Thanks for helping me find this place! I really appreciate it!" 

I walked up to Bryce, "Hey Bryce.... How've you been?" I said avoiding hugging him 

He half smiled, "I've been alright, how've you been?" 

"I've been doing fairly well" I said, "Soooo you guys wanna come inside?" 

"Dude this house is insane. How'd you get it?" Blake asked 

"Made a lot of money off my property in Texas and also works paying well lol y'all are welcome over whenever" I said laughing 

We walked through the house and I gave them a tour and we started unpacking a bunch of stuff and they helped me move a lot of stuff around. I wanted to talk to Bryce, so I asked him if he could help me in the gym room with a few things. 

"Hey Bryce, do you mind helping me with the gym?" I asked him 

"Yeah of course" He said, "Whatcha need help with?" 

I pointed to the big boxes, "That's all workout stuff, I wanna basically just set everything up" 

"So you want me to help you set it up or just unbox it?" He asked 

"Unbox and build if you don't mind?" I asked 

"Yeah I can do that... So how've you been?" He asked me 

"Umm I've been alright. Work is going well, moving here really wasn't in the plans but I'm here now lol so we'll see how it goes" I said 

He gave me a confused face, "Why didn't you want to move here?" 

"It's a whole thing, but how're you and Addison?" I asked 

He cleared his throat, "Ummm we're decent... Kinda "dating" for clout if we're being honest" 

"You two seem like you actually like each other" I said to him 

"I mean I care about her but after what she did to you in Texas... I kinda want nothing to do with her. But the fans love us together so we "date" when we're in public" He said moving stuff around 

I was surprised by that, "Really? I didn't think you cared that much about that whole thing to be honest. Kinda why I ended up leaving and going back to my place and didn't say bye..." 

"Damn. Wish I would've known that sooner. I felt absolutely awful about that whole situation Tyler. To this day I still fully blame myself for that" He reached into his back pocket and handed me an envelope, "Oh I have this for you by the way" 

I looked at him weird, "What's this?" 

"Money for the hospital bills" He said not looking at me 

"Bryce-" I started

He cut me off, "Please just take it. You didn't deserve to have that happen and I want to make it up to you. I've been saving up for that and I want to help you pay those bills off. If you need more let me know." 

"I'm not taking this but thank you" I said handing him the envelope

He ignored me, "Bryce... Come on. This is your hard earned money. I'm not taking it..." 

"I'll be right back" I walked into the house and went to find Tayler 

"Tayler! I need you." I yelled 

"Yes ma'am. What's up?" He asked 

I handed him the envelope, "Take this"

He immediately put his hands up, "Nope. I'm not getting involved in this. Sorry." and he walked away from me 

Bryce walked in from the garage, "Hey I'm about to order some food. What do you guys want?" He asked 

"Can we get pizza?" Josh asked 

"Yeah pizza sounds good to us" Blake and Noah said 

We all agreed, "I'll pay" I said handing him some of the cash from the envelope

He reluctantly took it, "Thanks Ty" 

"Thanks y'all for helping. I really appreciate it." I said, "Hey I'll be back in a little bit." I said and I headed to my bedroom 

I needed a second to just be by myself. I don't know why but being here and in a new house and not having either of my parents to call or show them the house I was able to buy and pay for all by myself just hit really hard. I felt guilty that I wasn't there when my mom passed, I was with my dad but my mom just passed out of nowhere and I hate I wasn't there with her. I cried silently in my room. I got a text from Bryce. 

*Texts

Bryce: Hey Pizza's here. We're going to wait to eat with you. 
Me: No, go on ahead I'm kinda busy and I'm not sure how long I'll be. Thanks though Bryce.
Bryce: You checking your levels? I can grab something if you need me to? 
Me: No I already checked them. I'm just busy, I'll be out in like 10 minutes. 

A minute or two later, someone knocked on my door, "Please go away..." I said 

They knocked again, "Please. I just need a minute." I said louder 

They knocked again and I got up and opened the door....