Please Don't Say Anything

*Previous* *Taylers POV*

I kissed her lips and we laid down and just talked until she fell asleep. Good lord I'm in trouble with this one....

*Current* *Tylers POV*

Tayler and Nate took Kellianne and I out on a really cute double date. When we got back Bryce and Tayler got into it because Bryce was being a dick and instigating things. The guys broke it up and I brought Tayler upstairs and helped clean him up. We ended up making out and then just falling asleep. It was a really great first date, it's been a while since I've been on a first date but he made it amazing. I woke up before Tayler so I headed into the shower, got ready for the day and went downstairs to make some food. Just my luck, Bryce was the only one down there...

"Good morning..." He mumbled 

I looked at him, he had a bruised and puffy nose and busted chin. His eyes were even a little swollen from the broken nose, "You should really go see a doctor about your nose." I said 

"Yeah sure thing mom." He said with attitude 

I rolled my eyes pissed, "What do you have against me Bryce? I didn't do anything to you. If anything I should be pissed at you. We had what I thought was a really nice day together and then we get home and Addison is here and you completely forget about me and hook up with her so EVERYONE can hear. And she talks shit about me and you don't say anything. And then Tayler and Nate try and take Kellianne and I out to get away from the house and you make me feel like a slut or something." 

Bryce went to speak, "I'm so-" 

"No Bryce. It's rude and disrespectful. You can hate me for whatever reasons you want, but don't attack my character and make me out to be someone I'm not. I'm going upstairs now." I grabbed mine and Taylers plates of food and went upstairs

*Bryces' POV*

Wow. Someone's being overly dramatic. I didn't throw a fit when she was hanging out in the pool with all the other guys and letting Tayler get handsy with her. Oh well, not my problem. Addison came downstairs and she got me another ice pack for my nose and drove me to the nearest ER to get my nose and chin looked at. 

"How're you feeling babe?" She asked me holding my hand 

I smiled, "Good. I'm tired and have a headache but I'm good. How're you? How'd you sleep?" 

"Good until I heard you and that Tyler girl yelling at each other this morning. What's her deal anyways?" Addison asked 

I shook my head, "We had one day together, just us two, and I guess she got attached and I didn't. I do care about her and I want her to be ok but she's so.... I don't know" 

"Why do you even care about her? Is she like a fan or something?" She asked 

"No. It's cause she's diabeti- Shit nevermind." I knew I just fucked up 

"Wait wait wait. She's diabetic? Jeez, what a fat ass." Addison said with a smirk on her face

"No. She's not and never has been. Please don't say anything. She doesn't want people knowing.. Please Addison" I begged her 

She looked at me and kissed my lips, "Sure baby" 

We went into the ER, got my nose pushed back into place and they gave me a split thing for it. I got some stitches on my chin and we headed back home. Everyone was outside sitting by the pool just hanging out. Addison and I went upstairs, hooked up, put on bathing suits and went outside and started drinking with everyone else. 

*By the Pool* *No ones' POV*

"Hey. How was the doctors?" Jaden asked 

"My nose is broken, and got a few stitches. Other than that I'm good" Bryce said, "Hey Tayler hows your face feeling?" He laughed 

Tayler rolled his eyes, "Just fine. Thanks." 

Addison went over by the girls and brought a drink for Tyler, "Hey girls! What'd I miss?" 

Kellianne and Tyler looked at each other, "Umm, nothing. We're just hanging out and talking" Tyler said, "Thanks for the drink but I really don't drink too much" 

Addison pouted, "I picked it up special from the store for you.. Bryce said you liked sangrias so we made a whole batch for you. Please at least try it?" 

"Okay. Thank you Addison, I really appreciate it." Tyler said and she grabbed the drink, "Ohh this is really good. Thanks y'all" 

Addison smirked and no one knew why, what we didn't know is that Addison made the drink really sugary. Which sugar isn't good for diabetics, especially when they don't have their pumps on, Which Tyler didn't because she was in the pool. Addison kept giving Tyler more drinks and Tylers' blood sugar was getting really high. She had a really high tolerance but since no one's seen her with high blood sugar, they couldn't tell the difference. 

"Hey Ty, wanna come inside for a second?" Cale asked her 

She nodded her head, "I don't wanna get cold though. Can I come in in a little bit?" 

Cale went and got Tayler, "Bro she needs food in her system she's drunk as fuck" 

"I'll make her some pizza." Tayler said, "Hey I'm making pizza who wants some?" 

Everyone raised their hands so he made like 5. After waiting like an hour, the pizza was ready so everyone headed inside. 

Tayler went to the pool and talked to Tyler for a second while everyone was inside, "Hey you okay?" 

She nodded her head, "I'm fine. I have a really high tolerance" 

He looked at her hands, "How come you're so shaky and you can't concentrate on like one thing?" 

She looked down, "I don't know? I'm not drunk though. I promise" 

"Let's get you some pizza and see if it's just lack of food ok?" Tayler said grabbing Tylers' hand and helping her out of the pool