Chill Day

*Bryces POV* 

I knocked out at 6 this morning after staying up all night checking on Tyler. I was happy to do it, she is a sweetheart and I kind of do like her. I didn't stay asleep long because everyone else in the house started waking up and moving around. I went downstairs and talked to them. 

"Hey guys. What do you got planned for today?" I asked 

Kellianne hugged me, "We're thinking of renting jetskis today and hanging out at the lake!" 

Tayler joined in, "Yeah I talked with my mom and she got us hooked up with a sick jetski and boat rental for the day. You coming with?" 

"Probably not, Tyler and I barely slept last night. I woke her up every hour to check on her and I just didn't sleep. So if you guys are out, her and I are just going to hangout here today." I said jumping on the counter 

Cale bumped my knee with his hand, "Make sure she eats healthy ok? Even if she isn't feeling all that great, she needs to eat" 

I nodded my head and Jaden butted in, "When I'm sick I don't like eating though, so if she doesn't want to eat don't force it" 

Cale gave me a look and I knew because her diabetes she needed to eat, "Alrighty well I'm going to go back upstairs. Can you guys be a tad quieter when heading out?" 

"Yeah we gotchu. If y'all need anything call, I'm always sober, so I can come back right away if needed" Tayler said, I hugged everyone bye and went back upstairs. I set a timer for two hours and went back to sleep 

*2 Hours Later* 

My phone alarm went off and I got up, Tyler was still sleeping so I went downstairs and grabbed her diabetes stuff and made her food and headed back upstairs and woke her up. 

I gently shook her, "Hey cutie. You gotta wake up and eat something" 

She rolled over and grabbed my arm and hugged it, "Noooo, I want cuddlessss" 

"Aww you're cute but you really need to eat and check your levels" I said smiling 

She rubbed her eyes and sat up, "fine.... Can I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth first?" 

"Of course, I'll be here waiting" I said laughing 

She went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth and washed her hands, "How're you feeling today?" I asked her 

"I'm alright. I still don't feel all that great but it's okay" Tyler said sitting next to me, "where's everyone else?"

I handed her her stuff and she checked her levels, "They're having a lake day. I figured you would want to have a day of sleeping in and not being around drunk people." 

"Aww thanks Bryce. My levels are what they're usually at when I wake up" She said laying back down 

I grabbed her hand, "Nope, c'mon I got breakfast waiting for you downstairs" 

She rolled over and got up and held my hand, "Awee thank you!" 

We went downstairs and she ate the omelette and fruit. She waited an hour and checked her leaves again and she was good. We really did just have a lazy day, we stayed in comfy clothes all day and watched movies and went for a drive around her hometown. It was nice to be around a girl and not have to worry about being seen, just getting a relaxing day and hanging out with a beautiful girl. When we pulled back up to the house, everyone else was home and another car was there. I figured they met someone at the lake. Tyler and I were holding hands and went inside. When we first walked in, I looked up and saw......