What're You Doing Here

*Previously*

 When we pulled back up to the house, everyone else was home and another car was there. I figured they met someone at the lake. Tyler and I were holding hands and went inside. When we first walked in, I looked up and saw......

*Current* *Taylers POV*

We were at the lake all day and a few people from Cali ended up meeting up with us. I knew Bryce wasn't going to be happy about who showed up, but I can't just kick that one person out. We brought them back to the house, Tylers truck was gone so I figured they were out getting food or something. A few minutes later we heard the front gate open and heard the front door open, Bryce and Tyler walked in holding hands and then Bryce looked up and saw who was here. 

*Bryces POV* 

... Addison was there. I immediately let go of Tylers hand and went and picked up Addi hugging her. I was so happy to see her! I love this girl to death and she will always be the love of my life. 

"Hey! What're you doing here?!" I asked holding her 

Tyler walked passed me and went upstairs with Tayler but I just ignored it, "I wanted to come surprise you!" Addison said, "Who was that girl?" 

"It was nobody. Lets go out back and talk" I said putting my arm around her and we walked outside 

*Tylers POV*

Woooooow that's a really shitty feeling.... I thought Bryce and I had an amazing day but he completely forgot about me the second he saw Addison... I went upstairs and Tayler followed after me. When we got up into his room he just stood there hugging me, Kellianne came in and hugged me too. 

"Is it just me or was that really shitty?" I asked them 

They agreed, "We all knew Bryce had a thing for you. Kinda why we went and did a lake day without y'all so you two could have a day to yourselves" Tayler said 

"And that's the other thing, I honestly thought we had a really good day. He was acting so sweet and 'couplely' with me today.. We even kissed..." I said hurt 

Kellianne looked at me, "You did? Wtf why is he being a dick" 

"He didn't push me to hookup with him either. I don't get it... I wouldn't have kissed him or spent today with him if I knew this was going to happen" I sat down 

Tayler squatted down so we were at eye level, "How about Nate and I treat you and Kellianne to a double date? I'll take you and Nate can take Kellianne? We'll show y'all how a man should treat you two" 

I slightly smiled, "I don't think Nates girl would be okay with that" 

"She left last night because they started arguing. As long as no one takes pictures and posts it, we're fine" Tayler said, "C'mon it'll be fun! Plus we can see how Bryce reacts to it" 

"I'm in" Kellianne said smiling 

"Fine... I guess I'm in too" I got up and hugged both of them, "Thanks y'all. You're seriously the best" 

"So date tomorrow at 5?" Tayler asked us 

We both nodded our heads and agreed, "Hey Ty, why don't you sleep in my room with me! I have plenty of room!" 

"You're the best!!! I love you!" I jumped on her and hugged her again 

Tayler looked at me before we left his room, "Hey, how're you feeling by the way?" He asked while pointing at his finger and I immediately knew what he meant 

"I'm good! Thank you for asking, I really appreciate it." I smiled softly 

Kellianne and I went into Bryce's room and grabbed my stuff then went into her room. We decided to have a chill girls night! We did face masks, painted our nails, watched movies and just talked. It was really nice to be around a girl who doesn't do drama. I never really got close with a lot of girls, I'm definitely a TomBoy and get along better with guys, and that's how Kellianne seems too. It's just refreshing. I'm glad Cale called and had me come out and meet everyone, I could see myself being friends with them for a longggggg time. 

*The Next Day* *Taylers POV* 

Bryce ended up sleeping with Addison last night. The whole house heard it. I felt really bad for Ty... Nate and I are taking her and Kellianne on a double date today. I'm really excited, we're going to go all out for them! We got a reservation for 5:30 at my favorite Steak house, I know Ty's going to love it because she's a Texas girl and Kellianne is Kellianne, she'l eat anything haha. We got them flowers and got dressed up in bottom ups. Bryce was trying to get Nate and Kellianne to drink with everyone all day, but they didn't. Myself, Ty, Nate and Kellianne just hungout in the pool. Addison came up to us. 

"Hey you're new here. Which one of these guys let you in?" She asked assuming she was just a hookup 

I answered, "Cale's been friends with her since forever. She lives in Dallas and he invited her to hangout with us. She's a sweetheart" 

"Aww you're too sweet Tayler. So where were you and Bryce yesterday?" Addison kept prying 

Tyler half smiled, "I had to go pick stuff up from my house, so he came with so I didn't have to carry everything by myself..." 

Bryce looked over and looked hurt by that, "All day? How come you didn't go to the lake?" Addi kept asking 

"I wasn't feeling all that great. Hey I'm going to go inside and get ready. It was nice meeting you Addison" She hopped out of the pool, so did Kellianne and they went inside 

I shook my head, "Bryce control your girl bro" 

"I was just having a conversation with her. I wasn't being rude was I?" Addison asked pretending to be shocked 

Nate rolled his eyes at her, "Yeah no, you weren't prying at all Addison" 

"I just wanted to know how she knew you guys." She defended herself 

"You should really be nicer to her. She's one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. We've barely known her a week and we all love her" Jaden said drunkly 

"Jaden shut up. You're drunk" She said to him 

Josh laughed, "That's how you know he isn't lying though. He can't lie when he's drunk haha" 

Nate looked at his watch, "Hey Tayler, we gotta get ready too. Let's go" him and I hopped out of the pool 

"Where are you guys going?" Bryce asked 

I looked at him dead in the eyes and said, "Nate and Kellianne and Myself and Tyler are going on a double date." 

Bryce looked pissed, "Enjoy my sloppy seconds bud." and he went and grabbed another drink. 

I shook my head at that comment and balled up my fists. Nate grabbed me and made me walk away from him.