three

Draco sat down in his kitchen, watching the television. He had ordered pizza for room service, not finding anything else appetizing. He smiled at the sunset as the snow fell, and looked at the time. 6:28, which makes it 11:28 his friends time. He decided not to call, and stay alone instead. His mind, however, kept wandering back to Andie Green. He smiled at the thought of their encounter, and then quickly frowned. "No." Malfoy told himself. "You'll hurt her." he scolded himself, leaning over his food.

His stomach flipped and he groaned, leaning back in his chair. He got up and threw his trash away. Once again, Draco Malfoy was alone. He was overcome by the silence, and he prayed for anything to make noise. Nothing came though, not even the snow made noise. He walked out onto the balcony, letting the chills of winter take his body over. Draco Malfoy closed his eyes, and got lost in the past.

"Draco!" Narcissa hissed. "Why didn't you tell them it was Potter?!" she spat in her son's face. 17 year old Draco looked at his Mother, but wasn't sure what to say. "I-I didn't recognize him." Draco lied, looking down at his hands. He was trembling something awful, his head was throbbing, and his pits were sweating. He couldn't get Hermione's scream out of his head, and it made him tear up. "Are you crying?" Lucious growled. He took a step closer to his son and slapped him hard. So hard, Draco let out a grunt.

Draco opened his eyes slowly and noticed his socks were wet. He walked back inside of his apartment, turning the fire on. The murmur of the tv was the only reminder that Draco was safe. The 25 year old stood in his bedroom, looking at his figure in the mirror. He raised his shirt slowly, finally pulling it over his head. Scars littered his torso, and he remembered the event to each one. A scar he would never ever get rid of was on a complicated tattoo on his left forearm. The Dark Mark. He repeated the words of a glamour charm after it began to show back up. He sighed and changed into night clothes. A simple black tee shirt, and gray sweatpants.

On the street just next door, Andie Green was closing up the bookshop. She walked down the street to her apartment complex. Unlike Draco's, it was a tiny apartment. Her bedroom was her living room, and she only had a dresser and a desk. Her kitchen was about the size of her desk, and her cat slept on the counter. She walked into her apartment and sighed to herself. She turned on the fireplace, looking out at the snow. She hated it when it snowed. Andie always found herself staring at the huge apartment building. 30 Park Place. Luxury apartments.

She smiled at her dream home and walked to her bookshelf. She looked at the 24 milk cartons and looked at the amounts written on the outside. In total, she only had just over $2,000. She needed that money for a new computer though, so the apartment would have to wait. Her phone rang, and she flinched. She crossed the room to pick it up in 5 steps. "Hello?" she spoke. "Andie?" a woman answered. Andie smiled softly and crossed the room to the kitchen. "Hey Mom." she says softly. She raised her small body up onto her tiptoes, grabbing her kittens food.

Her orange cat, Yellow, walked across the counter to her owner as she opened the can. "Just checking on your dear. How are you?" Andies mother asked. Not good at all. I need your help. I told you I was okay, but I lied. "I'm just fine." Andie came to say. She mentally punched herself for lying again. "How's Yellow?" her mother asked. Andie ran her hand across the back of her kitten as she ate. "She's great, Mom. Thank you again for her." she told her mom, sitting at her table.

"Did the boy show up?" her mother asked. Andie's stomach flipped, and a childish grin appeared. "Yeah." she answered, giggling. She heard her mom laugh, and could see her shaking her head in her mind. "I take it that he's cute?" came the response. "Gosh, Mom, I feel like a silly high schooler again. He's gorgeous, nice, and he's British." Andie told her Mom, biting her lip. "Oh! He's foreign." Mrs. Green answered. Andie laughed and shook her head, pulling her knees up onto the chair. "Hardly." Andie answered.

"Well. I just wanted to call and see how you're doing." her mother sighed. "Come to the bookshop tomorrow, please? I miss you." Andie asked, looking down at her socks. "Alright. I'll be there." Mrs. Green answered. Andie fist pumped the air happily. "Thank you. Love you Mom, goodnight." she answered, hanging up. "Draco Malfoy. Interesting name." Andie said to herself, walking to her bed. 

shorter chapter, sorry

-silver eyes :)