ten

Andie closed the door, pulling her phone out of her pocket. She dialed the number, standing in her small bathroom. "Hello?" the voice answered. "You on the way?" Andie asked, biting her nails. "Walking there now." they answered. Andie grinned and nodded. "Good." Andie hung up the phone, walking back out to Draco. They walked arm-in-arm the short distance to Draco's apartment building. As he unlocked the door, Andie kissed him softly. He chuckled, wrapping his arm around her waist, kissing her back. Andie reached back and opened the door.

Draco turned on the light, looking up. He stood in shock as his friends stood in the living room. "Potter, Weasley, Granger- ZABINI!" Draco laughed, dropping his keys in the dish. "What are you all doing here?!" he exclaimed, closing the apartment door. "Merry Christmas, Draco." Blaise answered, smiling. Draco looked at Andie and grinned. "Bathroom, huh?" he asked.

Draco walked over and hugged Blaise, laughing as Blaise patted his back. He made his way down the line, and even hugged Ginny. "What about James?" Draco asked Ginny. "He's staying with his grandparents." she answered, smiling. "Golly..." Draco whispered, looking at his friends. "Guys... this is Andie Green. My muggle girlfriend." Everyone cheered, and Draco had never felt so loved in his whole life.

"So, you know about us?" Blaise quizzed the girl. After they had all gotten situated, the group decided to have a few drinks and talk. Andie was sitting next to Draco, his arm around her shoulders. Harry sat on the floor, Ginny in between his legs. Ron and Hermione sat hand-in hand on the couch, and poor Blaise sat with a drink in his hand. Andie nodded, looking around. "Are you all-" she asked, getting nods in return. "Wow. That must be so cool. I'm jealous." Andie says, laughing nervously.

"Funny how the tables turned, Zabini." Draco comments, looking at his oldest friend. Blaise raised an eyebrow, looking at the man across from him. "You always teased me for being single... now look at you. THe only single one in the room." Hermione and Andie began to scold Draco at the same time as the room erupted in laughter. Blaise nodded, holding back his laugh. "Well played, Malfoy."

Christmas came and went, and Draco hadn't cracked any more cases. "Draco?" Hermione asked, sitting across from him. Andie was sitting in the living room, watching her new friends make magic. Draco looked up to his old flame, smiling softly. "Hermione." he said simply, setting his pen down. "You're still coming to the Ministry banquet, right?" she asked him. Draco groaned softly, he had totally forgotten about it. "I can't bring Andie, can I?" he asked her. Hermione shook her head, frowning. "Not since you aren't married yet." she reminded him. "I'll go. When do we go?" he asked. "T-tomorrow." she choked out.

Draco chuckled and looked at Hermione. "You and your tomorrow's." he said, Hermione smiled warmly. She walked into the room of her friend, her heart warm. Andie was watching all of the ricks like a child, dazzled by the Disney princesses. Draco stood, sitting next to Andie. He wrapped his arms around her, pecking her neck softly. "I have to talk to you about something." he told her. Andie nodded, turning to face him. "I have to go away for a day." he says.

Andie's eyebrows furrowed. "Why?" she asked softly, placing her hands on his. "I have a banquet to attend back in London, and more information to grab." he explains. Andie was saddened, of course, but she understood. His world was crazy, and different from hers. "Take your time. I'll be here when you get back." she assured him.

VERY short but we are sadly reaching the end.

-silver eyes :)