seven

"Granger- what are you doing up here?" Draco was shocked to find the girl in the Astronomy tower. Hermione Granger drew her wand, standing and pointing it at Draco. "Bloody-" he dodged a spell and looked at her. "Granger, what on-" and then he stopped. Her hand was shaking and he saw the tear on her cheek in the moonlight. He froze, he didn't move. "Hermione." he whispered, making his way slowly over to her. "Stay away from me, Malfoy!" she said as strongly as she could.

Draco kept walking towards her. He wanted to help her for once, to ignore everything he had been instructed, and just love her. "Malfoy, please." she whispered, her hand shaking more. Draco slowly put his hand on her wand, removing it from her hand. Her eyes widened and she looked at him. Draco carefully set her wand on the ground. "Why are you crying?" he asked her softly. Hermione's entire body shook, and she shook her head. Draco grabbed her hand and pulled her in protectively.

Draco Malfoy sat in the pub, reading food on the menu, but not really reading it. He dropped his menu when he heard the chair across from him slide out, and smiled at the woman. "Teresa didn't end up minding, hm?" Draco asked, a triumphant grin on his face. "Shut it." she said softly, smiling wide anyways. SHe sat down in the chair and rubbed her arms, looking at the man across from her.

"This is my first date in a while." Andie admits, opening the menu. The Slytherin grinned, and looked up. "So, this is a date? Blimey. I've only known you, what? 24 hours?" he asked, looking at his watch. Andie immediately went red in the face, looking at Draco. "I just assumed-" she began. "Clearly." Draco interrupted. "Don't sweat too much, Green. I don't mind saying I went on a date with you." Draco told her, smiling.

Andie calmed down and admired his smile. Everything about him was captivating. His voice was husky, but smooth. His lips were pink and beautiful not a single crack. His skin was spotless, and a little pale. His skin wasn't as white as it used to be once the stress died down, but he was still a paler boy. His arms were sculpted, and his body was masculine. Andie couldn't help but wonder what was under his shirt-

"So, Andie. Tell me about yourself." Draco told her, admiring how she stared at him for quite some time. And she did. Andie told Draco everything. They talked and laughed. They never even ordered food, they just shared stories. Draco felt his heart racing as he watched her laugh, her head tilted back. Her joy was thunder, and everyone should hear it. They walked back to the bookshop, hand in hand. The snow fell, and New York was alive. She showed him all the different trees along the street, telling him stories. He learned that Americans do not understand certain words he says.

Draco caught himself staring at the wonder girl on his arm. She was a marvel to watch and think about. When they reached the door of the bookshop, Draco looked down at her. She sighed and looked back up at him. He leaned down and kissed her cheek for 3 seconds. "I promise to see you around." he whispered, listening to her small giggle as his breath spread across her skin.

Draco sat alone in his apartment, a stupid grin on his face. Surely, he was heavily distracted. His work was in front of him, his phone holding 18 messages from his boss, but he was far gone. He walked to the balcony, stepping out into the cold. He whooped into the winter air, staring at the sun as it sent on the city. He laughed and shook his head.

Andy was sitting on her bed, her hand kept flying back to her cheek where he had kissed her. She giggled like a kid, her mother smiling at her. "Andie? Have something to tell me?" she asked, setting their dinner on the table. Andie looked at her mother, walking over to her food. "He kissed me." she whispered, sitting down. The same stupid grin that wore, recreated on Draco's face. "I kissed her." he whispered.