four

𝕚'𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕙 𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙

john b had woken up first walking by reeses room. he saw jj and her asleep and what he didn't like about it was how close they were. he'd make sure to talk to him about it later and remind him of the rule.

he made his way out and before he opened the door he could see the damage. he was lowkey happy because this for sure meant the dcs couldn't come and check out their house.

"jj, reese have y'all been outside yet?" john b asked the two opening the door. reese groaned and sat up but jj pulled her back down pulling her into him. "i've got polio bro i can't walk." he said and reese laughed.

reese's pov

i got up from the bed and made my way outside looking at everything. we weren't hit that bad, but i'm sure others would be. jj walked out and stood by john b as they looked at the tree limbs.

"theirs no way dcs is getting on a ferry to come on this is gods way of telling us to go fish." john b said as i started picking up the tree branches.

while john b and jj planed our and got ready for our fishing trip i grabbed a wheel barrel and put all the sticks in it setting it by the end of the driveway. i went to the neighbors houses and offered to help them.

only a few people needed help, and they told me to just come back another day because they didn't want to deal with it yet. i went back to the house to see that jj had left to get some 'equipment' which i'm sure was code name for weed.

i got dressed in a orange biking with white bottoms then just put shorts and and a t shirt over it.

i went out to the boat and we were off checking out the damage done to everyone

i went out to the boat and we were off checking out the damage done to everyone. we were looking at all the boats and noticed two cleaning up. "hi mrs. amy you get through it?" "still here." she replied smiling at us.

"she totally looked at me." jj said and i rolled me eyes. "i saw it." john b replied. "y'all are so stupid. she was clearly looking at me." i joked and they started laughing as we continued to popes.

we pulled up and john b said we had a mandatory meeting to which pope looked at us saying he was on lockdown. "your dads a pussy over." jj said and i tried not to laugh as mr. heyward scolded him.

jj continued to tell him that the meeting was mandatory and that the day after a hurricane was a free day his sinker being that the pentagon gave security clearance. pope jumped on the boat finally and we rode to keis.

she had a cooler with 'juice boxes' and 'carrot sticks' and i helped her on. everyone immediately grabbed a  beer so of course i tried to get one and john b stopped me not letting me have one. i got mad we faught story of my life.

i sat and read as we continued through pope driving us since he didn't drink. i was sitting on the bow of the boat and i set my book down tanning. jj came and stood up near me showing us a 'party trick'.

i watched curiously before he started pouring beer missing his mouth because he was holding it out. it spilt on my so i sat up and everyone told him to stop. i grabbed his leg starting to push him when all of a sudden the boat stopped.

he hit my nose with his foot and we both flew off the boat. i swam back up grabbing my nose and groaning before john b ran and pulled me back up. "i think my heels touched the back of my head." jj said.

"no they didn't jj they touched my nose fuck." i said grabbing it noticing it was bleeding. "i'm so sorry reeses are you okay? hey at least i saved my beer." he said grabbing it.

"wow that's more important to you huh i think as compensation you should let me have the rest of it." i said as jj shook his head no and john b told me no. we began arguing when pope told us their was a boat.

we all stopped and looked before diving in to go look at it. i was first and everyone else followed me we went down and i tried to grab something when jj pulled me back up. "god reese are you trying to kill yourself?" he asked and i shrugged.

"yeah." i laughed and kei laughed along. "did you guys see that though that was a grady white. one of those is 500 g's easily." he said as we all got on the boat.

"that's the boat from when we surfed the surge." i said and everyone looked at me. "y'all surfed the surge?" kei and pope asked. "yeah pogue style my man." jj said fist bumping him and looking at me. "look at you becoming a badass." he said high fiving me.

i smiled and sat there looking up at him. before grabbing my book and reading it. john decided to be a dumbass and go back under and when he came up he had a motel key. i grabbed it from him saying we needed to take it for a finders fee and everyone agreed.

"thanks agatha you batch." jj said as we rode back. they took the key in as we waited outside on the boat. they came back shortly after saying that no one would answer them. "well the only reasonable thing to do is go check it out ourselves." i said.

"who are you and what have you done with my innocent little resses cup?" jj asked and i smiled. kei looked at me and then had a shocked facial expression. "i don't know i guess i'm just growing up." i said laying on the boat.

this summers starting to get good and i'm here for it.