nineteen

so sorry you guys i wrote it in the wrong order before lol so i'm changing it a bit
𝕚 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕥

the group had gone out and searched for john b yet they never found him. they went back to the château and tried to think of where he could be. it was now dark outside and the whole town was looking for him. all because of this damn gold. john b was currently trapped in a laundry room at toppers house.

reese decide to look for john b in the place she knew he always went and he eventually somehow snuck his way out and ran to the church their dad used to take them to. she sat at the top looking out the window for a bingo of john b. suddenly the door opened.

"reese?" she heard and turned seeing john b. she ran up and hugged him tightly looking to make sure he was okay. "god damnit john b what'd you do?" she asked and he was shocked at first then he sighed starting to answer.

"well it started when we went for the gold." he said beginning to tell what happened.

FLASHBACK THE MORNING OF THE MURDER:/

John b's pov

we were out laying by the dock just looking up. i had noticed that all of the gold was missing, and i was mad. not only had we lost all of the fucking gold, but my father was dead. i looked at reese who was sitting by jj. she was smiling looking out at the water and i sighed. how am i going to tell her that?

just then pope ran up breathlessly looked at us. gasping for air he looked to me. "i'm sorry for being an asshole jb." he said wheezing. he was quite literally covered in sweat. i looked at him emotionless. "it's fine." see apparently the gang went out looking for me and pope left and went to his interview instead.

"well look you guys i found out what happened it's very important." he said to us and we looked at him. "well... i'm just dying with anticipation pope hurry." reese said sarcastically and pope began telling us something. that something was about how the cameron's plane was too heavy. which meant the gold was on it. we all sat up and reese clapped.

"let's go steal that shit back." i said.

FLASHFOWARD TO THE AIRPORT

i had went up and confronted ward when peterkins showed up. "i have a warrant for the arrest of ward cameron for the murder of john—" she started when she was shot by rafe. i ran over to help her when he pointed the gun at me. i held my hands up. "one more step and you're dead." he said and sarah ran to her helping her.

ward didn't care. he took his handcuffs off and then grabbed her walkie talkie calling in that she was shot. peterkins and sarah both told me to leave so i did. i ran and ran until i somehow ended up in toppers laundry room. after managing my escape i ended up in the church tower that my dad took me to which leads us to now...

reese's pov

john b had finished telling me what happened when suddenly the door opened yet again. sarah cameron walked you. "are you okay?" she asked john b and they kissed. i stood there looking at the two of them. "guys what the hell are we going to do?" i asked as they pulled away and looked over.

"the cops are going to find you it's a small island." i said panicked and sarah hugged me. "reese i'm going to go away for a while okay. it's not safe here right now and i need to tell you som—" just then topper walked in. they started to fight them he rung the bell of the tower. "HES OVER HERE!!" topper yelled before i punched him in the stomach.

"what the fuck? you don't even know what happened topper okay rafe killed peterkins not john b." sarah said stepping in front of john b. "no he didn't sarah you're lying." he responded and i stepped in. "why would she lie about her own brother?" i asked and he stood for a second thinking about it.

"exactly." i said as the cops pulled up. "shit john b we have to get you out of here." i said to him as i looked out and saw the cops. "here take my clothes i'll pretend i'm you." topper said and we all stood there in shock of him saying that. "hurry." he said before they switched clothes. we went downstairs and noticed a fire had started.

"shit y'all go out the back." topper said to us and we ran out of the back to a house that was currently for sale. "look reese you can't stay here you need to go and get jj okay meet me at the docks with food and the phantom." he said and i sat there tears welling in my eyes.

"i can't leave you john b you're in danger." i said to him and he hugged me. "i love you reese i'm sorry i've been such a protective brother okay i just didn't want you to end up like me." he said and i cried. "i always wanted to be like you." i said and he looked at me. "i'll be fine okay meet me tomorrow." he said and i nodded.

"love you." i said before running out of the house. thank god all my running is paying off because i had to run to kei's house which was pretty far. i ran inside and went up to her room. "we need to get food for john b." i told her and she got up. "why?" "he has to leave the island since the cops are after him and he asked me to bring him food and the phantom to the docks." i told her before we went to bed.

i barley slept at all and the next morning we drove to jj's. i told him about what we needed and he went in to his house coming out with the key. i noticed he had tears in his eyes. "jj you get it?" kei asked. "yeah." he said and i looked at him pausing for a moment. "are you okay?" i sled him. "yeah i'm fine." he responded shrugging me off. "jj-" i started.

"i said i'm fine." he said raising his voice a bit. i backed off as we pulled up to the storage building that held the phantom. we opened the door we were getting the boat when we heard a bike pull in. "pope finally." kei said walking over when rafe and barry walked in. "shit." i muttered.

now is not the time.