fourteen

𝕚 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

jj pulled her closer to deepen the kiss. she was shocked at first but almost immediately kissed back. it was the most meaningful kiss jj ever had and well i guess reese could say the same although it was her first.

they eventually pulled away to catch their breath and jj put his forehead on hers. "we're fucked now." he said jokingly as he pushed her off her surfboard. she came back up laughing and pulled him off his. "i'm good at keeping secrets." reese whispered and kissed him again.

reese's pov

i can not even believe it. i'm currently for the SECOND time now kissing the boy i've had a crush on for like 5 years. honestly i never thought i'd be in this situation, but while i was ecstatic i was also a little worried.

what's gonna happen after this? is he going to treat me like other girls and ignore me? i hope not. "jj?" i asked him getting back on my board. "yeah?" he asked back. "i'll race you." i said pushing him off his board and rushing back to shore.

i paddled as fast as i could and beat him barley. i ran up onto shore and set my board down. "wow never saw you as someone who would cheat." he laughed and grabbed me picking me up. "jj put me down." i laughed but he went and threw me into the water.

we played around for a bit, but now we were back at the house. all of us were there and they mocked john b for being a kook now. "you know guys if it wasn't for them he might be dead." i said trying to defend my brother. "well if it wasn't for that bitch sarah he wouldn't have almost died." kei said.

i mean i guess she was not wrong, but i just didn't understand why she hated her so much. "look you can't let her in on it she's just going to take the gold." kei said. "well she's not here right now is she? no look i'm just using her for the map." john b said and i got mad at him.

"you shouldn't have to use her okay she really likes you." i said to him and kei rolled her eyes. "she doesn't like anyone but herself." we all sat there. "do i look like someone who would like her?" john b said and we all looked at each other. "do you want us to answer that orrr.." jj said and pope and i laughed.

"look guys do you want the gold or not? i think i found it." he said grabbing the map. "the gold didn't sink with the merchant he used all of it to buy the land okay come one guys." he said as we got in the car.

we were now at the alleged axe murder house and while no one actually believes in it jj did. he grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "this house really is a murder house okay i used to know hollins." he said and john b looked at him. "you know them? how?" "she was my babysitter man and the stories true okay." jj said and i laughed at him.

"then why didn't she tell the police? she's had plenty of time." i said as we continued to walkte the house. "we're looking for wheat or pond water." "hahaha bong water." jj said and we looked at him. "you're an idiot jj." kei said as we walked in the house.

i'll admit it was pretty scary, but not axe murder scary more like haunted house on halloween. we looked for water everywhere and never found anything. "guys help me move this." i heard pope say as they went to help i looked around for water.

"SHIT!" i yelled as i saw the most massive spider ever and i backed up. "oh my god." they said and i went over to them. sitting in front of us was an old well. "does this count for water?" i asked john b and he smiled. "jackpot." he looked over into it.

"it's to deep we need to come back with rope was y'all can lower me into it." he said as we ran back to the car. jj was messing with me secretly poking at me. i hit him trying to get him to stop and he laughed continuing to mess with me.

we got back to my house and john b went to the cameron's. i was going to go but i wanted to hang out with jj. we went and sat on the porch watching the sun set. "reeses come here." he said and i looked at him. "why?" i asked.

"just come here." he said and i got up and walked over to him. "what?" i asked and he stood up beside me. "look i do like you really okay i just feel like the timing isn't good like we don't need to tell people about us." he said grabbing my shoulders he then kissed me.

"jj that just contradicted everything you said. do you want to be with me or not?" i asked him kind of confused sitting down and he sat by me pulling me into him. "yeah i do it's just hard you deserve better." he said kissing my head. i looked at him. "no i don't jj you're such a good person." i said grabbing his hand.

"no i'm not." he said and i sat up. "stop it jj yeah you are okay. you literally give up anything for your friends and you are so funny. you care for people okay and i like you. not to mention you're really hot." i said laughing.

"i know i am hot aren't i." he said laughing and i messed up his hair. "why do you like me? i mean you never really seemed interested before and besides i have like no experience with anything." i said to him. "i don't have a type i guess." he joked and i hit him.

"seriously though like i don't get why." i said and he looked down at me. "i think i've always kind of had a thing for you. i don't know i just love your personality and you're beautiful you know?" he said and i just laughed.

"okay." i said and we just laughed. he eventually had to leave because of his probation and i realized that i should've probably gone with john b's to the cameron's house. i was alone tonight i guess. i went to bed pretty early not having much anxiety.

it was now the next day and the whole crew was at the château. well the whole crew plus who? you guessed it sarah cameron.