five

𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕

the gang pulled up to the motel and let's just say it was no five start retreat. the exact opposite actually. pope and kei called it a meth lab and it looked like it could very possibly be one.

they pulled into the motel and somehow the two dumbest in the group were the ones going up. reese tried to go, but john kept her from it only making her want to go more.

before they walked off kei grabbed john b and told him to be careful. he giggled like a school girl saying okay before him and jj began walking off. "what was that?" reese asked her smiling.

"nothing i just want him safe. you should too and besides i think i know why you asked me how to get a guy interested in you." kei said changing the topic to get not be talking about a small crush she might have.

reese's pov

"and what would that be?" i asked her confused. "jj." she said and pope looked shocked as i immediately dropped my mouth open. i stood up walking over and getting off the boat.

"you know actually i'm going with them screw what john b said." i said running up the stair and behind the boys. i slowed down a little to stay behind them as jj grabbed john b and started moaning.

"be careful john b. just give me that john d already cmon when are you going to swoop on that man?" jj said and john turned back to look at him. i quickly hid behind a mattress that smelt like ass.

"you know the rules besides you're the one always hitting on her." john said as jj shrugged his shoulders. "of course i am she's a super hot, rich hippie chick slumming it with us. why? i don't know but trust me man i've tried that already that doors locked. have you?" jj said and it kind of made me jealous.

"you need help. not just a little bit but a lot it's like every girl with a heartbeat you're like 'uhhhh'." john b said and jj just looked at him. "so? and not every girl i haven't macked on you're sister yet." he said.

YET. YET. OMG DOES THAT MEAN HE WILL TRY TO? i want him to. why does he not try to was i that gross? i mean he really will get with literally almost anyone who speaks.

"yeah and you aren't ever going to. i've noticed how close y'all've been getting lately. she definitely has a crush on you so stop feeding into it." john b said and that made me mad.

"i do not." i said making myself known to them. they jumped and turned looking at me. "i told you not to come." john said. "well you aren't my dad so i don't think you can enforce that. i do not have a crush on jj." i said walking up to them.

"sure you don't." they said and i flipped them off moving in front of them as we came up the door. i knocked and looked through the window. "housekeeping." jj said as john b just opened the door.

we all walked in and they began digging through his bag. i walked in the bathroom looking at myself. my nose had stopped bleeding and looked unbroken, but i had dried blood around it. i licked my hand trying to whipe it off when jj walked in their.

"anything?" john asked. "nope." i said as jj added on, "just an awesome drop kit you aren't gonna let me steal." he said taking something form it anyway. i hit his arm and he looked at me smirking. he got really close to me leaning down towards me.

"you know i never noticed, but i think you do have a crush on me." he said and i laughed nervously. "me no. i would never hahah." i said backing up as he continued towards me. he licked his fines and whipped my nose.

i pushes his hand away saying ew before walking out. i heard him laugh and walked over to john b at the safe. "oh my god jj come here." i said as he came over. he immediately looked in the safe and what does he do? grab the effing gun.

"this is a fucking spendy gat baby bam bam." he said pointing it at me. i ducked really quick not know what the hell jj could accidentally do. john b scolded him and told him to put it down and i zoned out hearing a tap on the window.

"what was that?" i asked as they continued to argue. i opened the blinds to see kei and pope shouting cops at me. "cops guys!" i said panicking. we freaked out trying to leave, but seeing them out the window.

jj grabbed my arm pulling me away from the door as we ran and lifted up the window. john b climbed out first then jj then i did. i had no where to go and i shut the window really quick before jj pulled me against him.

we were really and i mean really close to each other. i was pressed against his body and i was starting to panick. "i-jj." i sarted and he went to put a hand over my mouth before the gun fell out of his pocket.

he pulled me even closer to him and i tried not to move. i heard him groan as i shifted trying to get closer to me and he grabbed me keeping me still. the window opened and i shut my eyes. "no ones here let's go." i heard the cop say and i let out a sigh in relief.

"my god reese next time you're that close to me please don't keep moving it hard to you know." jj said looking at me. i was confused as to what he was talking about. "it's hard to what? sorry if you couldn't breathe i was kind of panicking for my life." i said.

"no not that just never mind." he said as we went to jump off the roof. we all got down and went back to the boat. kei shoulder checked me smirking and i looked at her. "what?" i said and she held her hands up.

"find anything?" pope asked. "n-" i was cut off. "find anything? how is this for you?" jj said pulling the gun out from his pants and a stack of money. "jj what the hell i said don't take anything." john said.

everyone was mad at him including me. we went got back to the house and i went to my room sitting on the bed for a moment and sighing. kei came in my room and looked at me.

"so you like jj?" she asked me. "god how does everyone know that now? it doesn't matter he doesn't like me." "agree to disagree r he had a boner when he got back to the boat at first." she said laughing.

"a what?" i asked. i know that's really sad but i have no clue what the hell that it. "oh my god are you kidding?" she said shutting my door. "reese i'm going to teach you human anatomy now." she said sitting on my bed.

"okay?" i said confused and worried. "so you know males have a dick?" "yes i know that i'm not stupid." "okay and when a guy is turned on right you know what that means like into a girl or horny or-" "yes i know please." i said wanting this conversation to end.

"well when they get turned on their dicks get you know 'hard' which is when they get a boner." she said and i scrunched my face in disgust. "ew." i said grossed out. "well jj got one from you." she shrugged and we stood up.

"wait does that mean i turned him on?" i asked confused and for some reason partially happy. "maybe i don't know. i hear pope crying though let's go see what up." she said grabbing my hand as we went to the back porch.

"we need to go incognito go dark." "if that means we keep the money i'm in." jj said putting his arms behind his head and everyone rolled their eyes. "kegger at the boneyard then?" he said and everyone nodded agreeing.

'i'm going to get myself drunk tonight. i have to.' i thought to myself. this is the next step in standing out.