6

Kageyama's POV

Her hands are soft, Everything about her was. I don't know why but she's great. She's such a dope person. I've never wanted to protect someone like I do her. I'm planning to take her to get ice cream. When we got to the ice cream shop she ordered a smoothie instead of an ice cream. She's odd. I ordered some chocolate ice cream and we sat down at a table.

"I never thought I'd be going on a date with you Kageyama." She said while giggling. I couldn't help but blush.

"I never thought I would be going on a date ever." I said while slightly smiling. We then went to the movie theater. It was a scary movie and she was starting to get scared. I put my arms around her and she hid her face in my shoulder. I smiled a little. She's so precious, so fragile. She then looked up at me and we made eye contact. Should I kiss her? I thought to myself. It didn't feel right last time. But maybe that was because it was out of nowhere. So I leaned in and she did also. And we kissed. For a while. But it still doesn't feel right. Then someone popped into my head. Hinata. I still remember his face when Tsukishima told everyone about me and Y/n. He was the first person I looked at. I stopped kissing her and she looked at me confused. I smiled at her.

"We're supposed to watch the movie Y/n" I said while turning around to watch the film.

At the end of the day she looked like she was about to fall asleep. It was a school night so I got to get her home early.

"Hey get on my back you look tired." She quickly agreed and hopped on my back. She's light. She quickly fell asleep on me. I got to her front porch and knocked on the door. Her mom opened the door and smiled at me.

"Hello Kageyama." I smiled and greeted her back. She told me to place her on the bed. So I did. I said goodbye to her brother and left. When I walked outside I heard the sound of a volleyball hitting the ground. I turned around and saw Hinata setting the ball. I felt myself turning red. I quickly walked up to him, and he looked at me and then looked away. I was confused.

"What's your problem moron." I asked with a smirk. He looked at me and stopped throwing the ball. He looked at me.

"Nothing, I'm just practicing." He said while sitting himself down on the curb. I joined him. The sun was setting and the moon was coming out. I looked at him and sighed.

"Are you ready for your finals?" I asked.

"I hope so, are you?" He said while fidgeting with the ball.

"Yeah Y/n helped me a lot." I said smiling. I noticed Hinata looked more sad when I mentioned her. "Are you alright." I asked. He looked up at me and did his stupid smile. I blushed. That smile. It's amazing.

"Of course I am!! We're gonna go to Tokyo!! I'm excited to see Kenma." He said while laughing. I felt better after he said that.

"That's good, I don't want you to get all sentimental and make us lose." I said. He then looked at me and tilted his head.

"Are you and Y/n dating?" he asked, I looked at him with no words coming out of my mouth. "I saw you bring her home. Were you on a date?" he asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, We did go on one." Why do I sound upset? Why am I not proud? Isn't this what I want?

"I'm happy for you Tobio," Hinata said. He's never called me by my first name before. It caught me off guard. I looked at him and nodded. "I'm gonna head inside, we have morning practice tomorrow." Hinata got up and went inside. I was left there with my thoughts. I quickly got up and headed home.

A/N: i cried writing this.