37

A/N: this story has been exposed to the people in my life i am embarrassed but honestly idgaf they're mad people enjoy my writing 🙈🙈
Y/n POV

Watching my boys on TV was so weird. Honestly it was so cool. They're famous. We were watching the game... and we were all nervous. And then Tsukishima blocked one of Ushijima's spikes. We all screamed.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Kuroo said, grabbing Bokuto.

"I'M SO PROUD!!" Akaashi said jumping. I started tearing up a little. He looked so proud of himself. I could tell... He loves this game. I then saw him point at the camera and mouthing my name while the rest of the team was celebrating around him. And then I cried even more.

"That's my boy." I whispered. Then Kuroo and Bokuto looked at me. I started crying even more. Akaashi then held me and patted my hair.

"There there... Why are you crying?" He said.

"I don't know." I said between sobs.

"Yes you do dummy just say it." Kuroo said.

"No, I don't want to." I said. I've calmed down a little. Yaku handed me some water.

"Okay fine." Kuroo said. We then all continued watching the game. I'm still being held by Akaashi. And then Tsukki got hurt. My heart was beating so fast. I quickly called Kiyoko.

"Kiyoko..." I said.

"He's okay." She said. I sighed in relief. Akaashi then held me tighter.

"Can he still play?" I asked.

"I'm not sure yet Y/n..." She said. And then I heard the phone muffle.

"Y/n?" It wasn't Kiyoko anymore... It was Tsukki.

"Tsukki." I said. Akaashi then quickly let go of me. I sat up.

"Y/n It's so good to hear your voice." He said.

"Take it easy.." I said.

"I'm okay Y/n." He said.

"Okay... I believe you." I said.

"Y/n you keep me going." He said. Ugh... Why do I have butterflies? This is annoying. Do I miss him? Do I want him back? I think maybe I do.

"I love you Tsukki." I blurted out. I then quickly covered my mouth. Everyone in the room looked at me. I heard a sigh in the other line.

"I love you Y/n." He said. I uncovered my mouth and smiled. And then I started crying a little.

"You got this." I said.

"Thank you." He said... And then he hung up. I sighed. I looked up and saw all 6 boys looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you getting back together?" Kuroo asked. I rolled my eyes and layed back down on Akaashi.

"Wait I want to know." Akaashi said. I giggled.

"Maybe." I said. We continued to watch the match. And then we saw Tsukki come back. We all yelled.

"HELL YEAH!!" Bokuto said.

"THAT'S OUR BOY!!" Akaashi said. I smiled. You got this Kei. Karasuno won. Everyone was crying of happiness. I leave tomorrow night. I want to spend time with these losers as long as I can. We all decided to do karaoke. It was Kuroo's idea. Kenma, Akaashi and Yaku refused many times. And I was just there while they argued. Why are the bottoms refusing? But after a while they agreed. When we got there the first person to sing was Kuroo. He sang a love song.

"Kenma... My cute pudding cake... This ones for you." He said. Kenma then rolled his eyes and blushed. Kuroo started singing. When he stopped I started laughing.

"Oh my god that was amazing AGAIN!!" I said. Kenma then glared at me. Bokuto started tearing up.

"That was beautiful bro." He said.

"That was cringy." Yaku said. I then decided to sing. I wanted an up beat song.

"This is for... Uh... This is for my stuffed animal Y/n jr." I said. I then started singing. When I finished everyone's faces were shocked.

"Y/n..." Lev said. "That was beautiful." He said while crying.

"Huh." I said.

"Y/n your voice is so angel like." Kenma said.

"I agree." Akaashi said. I then sat down.

"You two have heard me sing... It was jar of-" I started.

"That was not singing, it was yelling." Kenma said. After we finished Karaoke Me and Kenma went home. I jumped on the bed. Kenma was in the shower so I decided to text Tsukki.

Me: Congrats again!!

Tsukki: All thanks to your engorgement

Me: haha

Tsukki: Don't dry text me. Now tell me... Am I your boyfriend?

Me: no

Tsukki : Why ):

Me: It's not right to make things official by text dummy.

Tsukki: Hmmm... You're right.

Me: But don't get it twisted It does not mean I'll say yes.

Tsukki: You told me you love me.

Me: ...

Tsukki: I'll see you soon... The team wants me to socialize.

I then sighed and laid on the bed thinking for a while. I want to get back with him. I should just follow my heart. Yachi said he wouldn't make the same mistake twice. I sighed. Then I felt someone hug me.

"Kenma." I said.

"Yes?" He said.

"Are you and Kuroo dating now?" I asked.

"He hasn't asked me yet." He said while playing with my hair. "Are you and Tsukishima dating yet?"

"Not yet." I said slightly smiling.

"Yet..." He said.

"Yeah, Yet." I said. And then after a little while we fell asleep.