20

Y/n POV

The first hour of the car trip was normal. Bokuto was in the passenger seat. Me and Tsukki were in the middle and Yamaguchi and Yachi were in the back. I like to call this group.. The, trying to get Yachi and Yamaguchi to start dating.. Group. Me and Tsukki were playing Imessage games. Bokuto and Kuroo were talking on the phone with Suga. After the phone call I looked up.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Kenma's psp died." Kuroo said. Oh no.. I thought.

"Okay what does that mean?" Yachi asked.

"It means.. Kenma probably had a panic attack cause his psp died and that's the only thing that can distract him when on the car trip and not get carsick." I said.

"And Suga and the rest of them have to make him fall asleep." Kuroo said.

"Whoa.. I didn't know that about Kenma until just now." Bukoto said. I laughed.

"I remember when Me Kuroo and Kenma went on a road trip to go camping.. And that's the first time we found out about Kenma's carsickness." I said.

"I remember that... He threw up all over you." Kuroo said. I laughed.

"It was so gross.. And then I threw up and then Kuroo threw up and it was just BAD." I said. Me and Kuroo started laughing even more.

"I remember when me and Tsuk-" Yamaguchi got cut off by Tsukki.

"No." He said glaring at him.

"No.. Tell me." I said.

"Don't you dare." Tsukki said. I looked over at Yachi and she looked at me confused. I then looked at Yamaguchi and went back to her. She then finally realized.

"Yamaguchi can you please tell us." Yachi said, giving him puppy eyes. She did it.. I'm so proud. Tsukki then glared at me and I smirked. Yamaguchi blushed.

"Oh.. Okay. So when we were in elementary school Tsukki and I went on the Vacation with our families. We went on a cruise. As soon as the boat left Tsukki threw up everywhere." He said. I giggled. Aww Baby has sea sickness.

"Awww that's adorable." I said.

"No it's not." He said. I then laughed even more at his reaction making everyone laugh.

"I'm sorry babe.. It's not as bad at my story." I said.

"You're right you got vomit all over you." He said. I smiled. After a while everyone fell asleep. I was still wide awake and it was just me and Kuroo. I looked back at Yachi and Yamaguchi and saw that Yachi was sleeping on Yamaguchi's lap. Awww how cute.

"How are you and four eyes?" Kuroo asked.

"We're fine he just gets a little jealous sometimes." I said.

"Well, when we were back in training camp he had a quick change in attitude." He said. I smiled. He really did, and it makes me happy how he found out how much he loves volleyball.

"Yeah, I noticed." I said.

"Also.. You two aren't slick.. I saw you two ones after our practice matches kissing. And Kenma saw it too." He said. I blushed. Damn I thought no one saw us.

"Um.. anyways who else is gonna be there?" I asked.

"Yaku and Lev." He said.

"Yes mom 2.0 and a really tall guy!!" I said.

"Yes, They should already be there." Kuroo said. "But Daichi is behind, same with Suga. So we should be the first group there."

"What happened with Daichi?" I asked.

"Hinata had to pee and they stopped at a mall." He said. I don't even need an explanation. "You should sleep a little." I nodded.

"Okay.." I said. I laid my head on the window. I then felt Tsukki put his hand on my knee. Fake sleeper. I sighed and then fell asleep.

A/N: The least chaotic car trip... but honestly the most wholesome :D Tsukiyama is cute and and Kuroo Kenma and Y/n are the cutest trio 🥺🥺