33

A/N: TYSM FOR 1K READS WTFDJIRIEHDJF SIFHKDJD 🥺🥺🥺

Y/n POV

The train ride wasn't that long. They had good food. When I got there I texted my mom and Suga and tried to find Alisa. I then saw her. SHE IS SO PRETTY. When she saw me she rushed up to me and gave me a hug.

"Y/N!!!! My sweet little shorty!! I missed you so much!!" She said.

"I missed you too!" I said giggling. She put all my stuff in the car and told me that Nekoma and Fukurodani are having a practice match. This is a good way to surprise them. She dropped me off the school and I thanked her. I grabbed my stuff and tried to sneak into the gym. They were all still playing. I just sat there cause no one has noticed me yet. And then Kuroo saw me when he was supposed to block a ball. Everyone looked at him and then at me.

"Y/N!!!!" Kuroo said, running up to me. I laughed. He hugged me and then everyone else ran towards me too.

"Y/n!! Why didn't you tell us you were coming?" Kenma said while hugging me.

"I wanted it to be a surprise... Lev's sister picked me up at the train station!" I said.

"Y/n we're so glad you're here!!!" Bokuto said while picking me up. I giggled such dorks.

"My sister did seem like she was hiding something... This was a great surprise. I missed my little shorty!!" Lev said, messing with my hair.

"I missed my daughter!!" Yaku said.

"My daughter." Akaashi said, arguing.

"Suga's daughter.." Kenma said. I laughed.

"I told you guys I'll come and visit randomly." I said.

"You should just move here." Lev said.

"It would break Suga's heart if I did." I said.

"We can adopt you." Akaashi and Bokuto said at the same time. I giggled. I then felt my phone vibrating. I checked who was calling and ironically it was Suga.

"Suga... I already texted you I was here." I said.

"I MISS YOU." He yelled... I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"I saw you yesterday." I said. I then put the phone on speaker. "Also say hi I'm with everyone."

"Hi guy!!" Suga said.

"Suga don't worry she'll be just fine with us." Yaku said.

"Yeah don't worry." Akaashi said.

"I know." He said.

"Also she'll be eating well here... Keeping up with her vitamins." Yaku said. I rolled my eyes... So extra.

"Okay... I was just checking in. Well Practice is about to start. I'll call you later Y/n." He then ended the call. Wow... I have 5 moms. My real mom, Suga, Akaashi, Yaku and Iwa. Good grief. After practice we all went to Kenma's house and I got to see my old neighborhood. When we got there we all sat in the living room.

"Y/n who are you gonna stay with?" Kuroo asked.

"Kenma." I said.

"Awww why not me?? My parents would love for you to stay over at ours." He said.

"Kenma has video games." I said. Everyone laughed. We all decided to play a game of truth or dare... I don't know if this will go well.

"Okay Kuroo.. Truth or dare?" I asked.