9

Y/n POV

I woke up to Kiyoko pouring water all over me. I looked around to see everyone around me.

"I told you to stay hydrated Y/n." Kiyoko said irritated. She sighed with relief. "At least you're okay." I smiled at her and then looked at Tsukishima. He quickly looked away and walked out telling everyone we have a game to win. I can't believe I told him I wanted to be with him. And not Kageyama. I'm stupid. Everyone started heading out of the room and Kiyoko and Yachi stayed.

"You can stay here and rest for a bit." Kiyoko said. "Kageyama is coming in 2 hours. I'll tell him to stop by." She winked at me. I nodded. I have no idea what to do. Yachi and Kiyoko left. I dried myself up changing into a new outfit. I then heard the door open. It was Kuroo. I smiled and walked up to him.

"I heard about you and Kageyama." He said while laughing. "Kenma always said he was probably into guys." I looked up at him and giggled.

"I don't know how I feel about him." I looked at Kuroo who looked confused. I then explained to him everything I was feeling and told him about Tsukishima. "You see when I'm with Kageyama I feel safe and comforted. But I don't know if i have romantic feelings for him. I thought I did but whenever I kiss him it feels wrong." I then paused, and looked down. "But with Tsukki.. I get butterflies whenever I'm with him. It feels more natural. It's like I'm drawn to him." Kuroo looked at me and laughed. "Hey this isn't funny." I said annoyed.

"Who would've thought a goody two shoes like you would fall for assholes like Kageyama and Tsukishima." He patted me on the head. "Hey shorty.. It's okay. You'll figure it out. But my question is.. If you like Tsukishima so much. Why don't you end things with Kageyama?" I looked at him and sighed.

"I don't want to break his heart." I said while sitting back down on the bed. "I mean I still care a lot about him." Kuroo sat by me and put his arm around me.

"I think everything will be alright, Kageyama is tough, he won't let a girl break his heart." He chuckled. "Well I gotta go. I told everyone I was using the restroom. He winked at me and left. I felt better talking to Kuroo. I sure did miss him. I started feeling tired so I fell asleep. I then got woken up to someone sitting on my bed. I looked up and it was Kageyama. I sat up and smiled.

"Hey, Did you just get here?" I asked. He shook his head. He looked tired, So I assumed he played a couple games.

"Everyone is eating, you should come now." He said while helping me get up. I nodded and walked with him to the cafeteria. I was greeted by everyone and except Tsukki. He didn't even look at me. I sat next to Kiyoko and Yachi and they both looked at me.

"How are you feeling?" Yachi asked while patting my back. I then remembered what I said to Tsukki and plopped my head on the table. I'm so stupid I shouldn't have done that. I quickly looked back up to see Yachi and Kiyoko staring at me. I awkwardly smiled and ate my food. After dinner I went to the water fountain to fill up my water bottle. I don't wanna dehydrate again. When I finished I turned around and bumped into a tall figure. Dropping my water bottle. I picked it up.

"I'm so sorry." I then looked up to see who it was. Tsukishima. I froze and quickly got myself together. I started walking away and then he grabbed my wrist putting me in front of him. He pushed me against the wall and looked at me. I was shocked. I didn't know what to do. I just froze. He put one of his arms above me and smirked.

"Say it again." He said. I got chills listening to him say that.

"What?" I said, thinking I didn't hear him clearly.