45

A/N: ahhh this has been fun. there r two side chapters coming out in the next two weeks. i love u all thank u for supporting me and this fanfic. you guys really make me happy and if u ever need anyone to talk to i'm here ❤️❤️.

Y/n POV

When I walked into the Bakery I saw two familiar faces. I smiled.

"Kenma!! Kuroo!!" I said walking up to them. They looked up at me and smiled.

"Y/n!! What are you doing here?" Kenma said while hugging me.

"To buy Tsukki some strawberry shortcake." I said.

"Ohhh I see... I can pay for it if you want?" Kenma said.

"No... It's fine I can pay for it Mr. Pro gamer." I said giggling. I got the strawberry shortcake and paid for it.

"Y/n!! We're actually heading somewhere right now if you want to join us?" Kuroo said.

"Oh I don't know I have to bring this home to Tsukki." I said.

"It'll be fine!!" Kuroo said while putting his arm around me and walking me towards his car. Kenma was evening helping.

"No no... Actually I have to get home." I said. They then shoved me into the backseat of their car. "This is a kidnap.. Take me home." I said. Kuroo then started driving. I rolled my eyes. I can never say no to these two. After a little while we arrived at... Nekoma High School?

"We're here." Kuroo said. Him and Kenma both got out of the car. And I did too, leaving the cake in the car.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"We're gonna play some volleyball." Kuroo said while smirking. He then grabbed me and ran to the third gym. When we opened the door I saw everyone playing a game of volleyball. By everyone I mean Daichi, Suga, Yamaguchi, Asahi, Noya, Tanaka, Bokuto, Akaashi, Yaku and Lev. The only people missing are Kageyama and Hinata. I looked at them wide eyed.

"What the-" I started. I then saw two figures jump in front of me. Yachi and Kiyoko.

"Y/N!!!" They both said. I jumped.

"Yachi... I just saw you... Kiyoko you look amazing... Wait what is going on?" I said.

"Y/n... what are you talking about we're at training camp right now." Kiyoko said.

"Huh?" I then looked back at Kenma and Kuroo and they weren't there. They were already changed into practice wear and playing with the rest of the boys.

"Y/n common we gotta fill up the water bottles." Yachi said, dragging me into the gym. I am so confused... Are you messing with me?

"Y/n!!" I then saw Suga running towards me. He hugged me.

"Suga You were over for dinner two days ago. What is going on?" I asked. He then let go of me and looked at me confused.

"Dinner? I don't remember that." He said.

"Yeah you and Daichi came to me and Tsukki's apartment." I said. Suga looked at me and gasped.

"You live with Tsukishima??" He said. What is going on?!? I then looked over at the door and Hinata and Kageyama came barging in with Tsukishima behind them. I quickly ran up to Tsukki.

"Tsukki What the hell is going on." I said grabbing onto him. He looked down at me and tilted his head.

"What do you mean... We're at training camp. Why are you holding onto me?" He asked while pushing me away. My heart dropped.