27

A/N: STAN TENDOU OMFG I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HES MY BABY AND LIKE 🥺🥺❤️❤️😍😃. ugh if anyone is mean to him they gonna catch these hands. he's gonna be in the Kenma x Reader fanfiction i'm currently writing so yk just look out for that 🙈🙈. might make a fanfic w him x reader or maybe a ship one idk yet i don't have any ideas 👁👄👁

Tsukishima POV

I wanted to go buy some ice cream cause I wanted to have a movie night with Y/n. Then I bumped into someone. And she would not stop bothering me until I talked to her. We sat down on a bench.

"Tsukki... I don't understand why you don't want me." She said while putting her head on my shoulder. I pushed her away.

"I have a girlfriend. Can you not respect that." I said.

"No... I can't. You asked me out first didn't you? You can't just do that to someone." She said.

"Well I did. I don't feel bad." I said. Then she leaned in and kissed me. I was so shocked and frozen to push her off me right away. And then I got my senses back and pushed her away.

"What is wrong with you." I said.

"You.. You stayed for a bit." She said.

"No. I didn't. Can't you respect that I don't want anything to do with you." I said.

"But-" I then got up and went to buy the ice cream. If Y/n find out about this... How am I gonna explain this to her. When I got back to the Hotel I saw Y/n Surrounded by Yachi and Kiyoko. Then I felt two people pulling me back outside. I looked at who it was and it was Akaashi and Kenma.

"Stop pulling me.. What's your problem?" I said. They sat me down on a bench and stood in front of me.

"You're our problem." Kenma said. "You're lucky Akaash agreed not to hurt you." He continued. I scoffed.

"What'd I do." I said.

"You're kidding right? YOU KISSED ANOTHER GIRL TSUKISHIMA." Akaashi said.

"What?" I said.

"Me and Y/n saw you. When we went on a walk. You were with Suzuki." Kenma said. I froze. The universe really hates me.

"SHE kissed me. I didn't want her to kiss me." I said.

"You stayed in that kiss for a while though. You didn't push her away." Kenma said.

"And what were you doing with her in the first place??" Akaashi said.

"I went out to buy Ice cream for me and Y/n. She just happened to be there and she wouldn't stop bothering me until I talked to her. You two both know I love her. I don't ever want to lose her." I said. Kenma and Akaashi sighed.

"School starts in two days Tsukishima. And she told me you guys were in the same class." Akaashi said. I nodded.

"You better fix this." Kenma said. "But just know.. We'll help to a certain extent. You're lucky Kuroo and Bokuto doesn't know." He said. I sighed. Good grief. I got up and walked back into the hotel. Oikawa, Bokuto and Hinata were still there. They looked at me as I walked into the elevator to get to my room. I messed up. When I got to my room Yamaguchi was there and he looked at me and sighed.

"You know.. We're going out with best friends right?" He asked. I nodded. "Yachi told me what you did... And honestly that's really mean."

"I'm calling her." I said. Yamaguchi sighed and looked back on his phone. I dialed her number. And someone else picked up

"Tsukishima.. Now is not a good time." It was Kiyoko.

"Let me talk to her." I said.

"Another time?" She said.

"Fine." I said. I hung up and went on my bed. Yamaguchi then went next to me.

"Tsukki.. I know you well enough to know that you would never do that." He said.

"Thank you." I said. I sighed. What am I gonna do?

A/N: You are my fire