28

A/N: um um okay so i just wanted to say thank for over 500 reads like wtf 🥺🥺

A/N:  um um okay so i just wanted to say thank for over 500 reads like wtf 🥺🥺

Y/n POV

I've screamed the song Jar of Hearts at least ten times in my hotel room. Kiyoko took my phone away and Yachi is just there singing with me. Kenma and Akaashi were also in the room just staring at me.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!! RUNNING ROUND LEAVING SCARS!!!" I sang. Akaashi then got up and turned off the song.

"Y/n... You've sang this song on repeat for the past 45 minuets." He said.

"Y/n you should go to the pool, it's still light out." Yachi said. I sighed.

"Okay fine. But If I see him I'm running away." I said. They all nodded in agreement. We went to the pool and Saw that almost everyone was there. I sighed and sat on the edge of the pool Kiyoko and Yachi got in the pool and started swimming. I then saw Kageyama swim towards me.

"What'd he do?" He said. I looked at him.. How'd he know something happened?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Hinata said you were crying earlier." He said. I sighed.

"I saw him kiss her." I said. Kageyama froze.

"WHAT?!" He said. Everyone looked at Kageyama.

"Shut up... Calm down." I said. Suga and Daichi then went towards me too. Oh no. I said. Followed by Kuroo, Bokuto, Asahi and Hinata... and Then Tanaka and Noya.

"What happened?" Suga asked. I looked over at Yachi and Kiyoko and they quickly looked away. I looked at Kenma and Akaashi and they gave me a 'good luck' look. I sighed.

"Tsukishima kissed Suzuki." I said. Everyone looked at me confused.

"Who's Suzuki?" Kuroo asked, clenching his fists. I sighed.

"The girl from earlier." I said. Kuroo then rushed to get outta the pool but Suga pulled him back. "Guys calm down I am fine." I said.

"You sang Jar of Hearts for 45 minuets straight." Kenma said. I glared at him.

"I swear I am... I'm gonna talk to him soon." I said. I sighed. I can't even look at him without wanting to cry. I then heard the gate to the pool opened. Everyone looked up and I turned around and saw Yamaguchi and Tsukishima. I sighed. I got up and tired to leave but then I felt someone grab my wrist. It was Tsukishima.

"Please Y/n... Let me explain." He said. Are we really gonna do this now... In front of everyone?!?

"I don't have time for this.. I saw what I saw there's no need to explain. I trusted you... But I guess that was wrong of me." I tried pulling away but he's much stronger.

"Y/n.. Just hear me out please." He said.

"Tsukishima. No.. I can't do this right now. Not in front of everyone. I seriously don't understand you. You tell me you Love me.. You tell me you'll never wanna break my trust and then I saw you with another girl.." I said. Deep down I knew I should let him explain. I love him. Please fight for me a little more. He then let go of my wrist.

"Fine." He said. My heart dropped. Please... Don't do this.

"Fine." I said.

"So I'm guessing you're breaking up with me?" He said. I felt tears rolling down my face.

"I guess I am." I said. Please... Don't walk away. He looked at me for a bit. Not breaking eye contact. Why aren't you crying... Why aren't you hurt? He then walked away. Leaving the pool and going back to his hotel room. I was frozen. I started sobbing right then and there. Suga quickly rushed up to me and hugged me. Everyone then hugged me. One more day of this stupid vaction and then back to school I go. That night I laid on my bed. Yachi and Kiyoko beside me. Men ain't shit.

Tsukishima's POV

I wanted to go to the pool to cool off a little. I then saw Y/n sitting at the edge of the pool everyone surrounding her. When she saw me she started getting up to leave. I grabbed her wrist. I don't want to lose you.

"Please Y/n... Let me explain." I said.

"I don't have time for this.. I saw what I saw there's no need to explain. I trusted you... But I guess that was wrong of me." She said while trying to pull away from me. I held her tighter. My heart aches.

"Y/n.. Just hear me out please." I said trying once more.

"Tsukishima. No.. I can't do this right now. Not in front of everyone. I seriously don't understand you. You tell me you Love me.. You tell me you'll never wanna break my trust and then I saw you with another girl.." She said. Are you really not gonna let me explain? I guess if that's what she wants.. Even though this hurt so much. I let go of her wrist. Common Kei, ask her again. Don't be an ass. You care about her.

"Fine." I said. Why am I doing this to myself?

"Fine." She said. I guess... It's over. But I don't want it to be over.

"So I'm guessing you're breaking up with me?" I said. I then saw tears rolling down her face. I'm sorry I hurt you. Please let me hold you one more time.

"I guess I am." She said. I stood there for a while. Debating if I should just hug her. She's hurting... But I am too. I'm not worthy of a girl like her. I'm just an asshole, and she's sweet as sugar. I then turned around and walked away. Hoping just a little that she would follow me. But she didn't.. It's actually over.

A/N: IM SORRY LMFAO IM A WHORE FOR AGNST 😭😭