28

"The last update got a bit messed up due to wattpad problem, which lead to some parts of the update being removed, I'm Sorry :)"

××××××

Comments 49363

Comments 49363

omkara×anika. OH MY GOD😍😍 these two at last our hanging out alone🥺😭🤧 @omkararajput I'm so happy for YOU❤ I hope we get more pics of both of you 🥺🥺
omkararajput. Thanks😌❤

omkararajput started to follow omkara×anika

omkaranews. 😱😱WHEN? HOW? WHERE? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? Omkara indirectly confirming about him liking anika❤💍

username. OH FOOK! This is actually a DRAMA TIME! *sipping tea🍵/coffee☕* shizzzz I still can't believe this is happening🧐 is it what I'm thinking @omkararajput🤨 about you know💍
omkararajput. YUP!
username.😱😱🔕🔇

shivaaysinghoberoi. WHAT THE FOOK!Om have you gone crazy?
rudrakapoor. Shivaay you calm down, om we know you will see our comments so just DM us, WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS.

khidkitodgirl. Why this pic🥺 other pics where there na.
omkararajput. I LOVE THE WAY YOU LOOK IN THIS ONE🌹

××××××××

Chats between Rudra, Shivaay and Omkara

shivaaysinghoberoi. OMKARA RAJPUT, ANIKA IS MINE!  You can't just write any rubbish caption for her, SHE IS LIKE YOUR SISTER.

omkararajput. LMAO! Who said I made her my sister.

rudrakapoor. Om have you gone nuts? You know how shivaay feels for anika right? Few days ago he became crazy but everything went normal right? Then why are you doing this? Anika and shivaay are fine then why all of sudden you showing love for her?

omkararajput. BECAUSE SHE IS STILL NOT SHIVAAY'S GIRL😏 YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN RIGHT

shivaaysinghoberoi. Don't forget that we are living in the same fooking house right now. I can bash your face up OMKARA, don't you dare be close to anika, even look at her then see.

omkararajput. STOP ME IF YOU CAN SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI.

××××××××

"What the fook is going on here Ani?"shivaay looked at anika and om who were hugging eachother, even after seeing shivaay om didn't leave anika but tightened his grip on her, while anika let go of om and was just looking at shivaay because for her hugging on was normal but what did she know......

(Om was troubling anika so she ran behind him, but suddenly she was about to trip and fall so om caught hold of her and hugged her tightly by her waist, and even pulled her more close to him if possible, all this was noticed by shivaay)

×××××××

-xoxo-