49

Zayn looked at malika then at gigi and winked while showing a thumbs up which meant that start the plan, both the girls smirked and got up and went towards anika and whispered something to her ear, anika was confused but nodded and went behind them while shivaay was yawning as if he had not slept in years, he was not bothered about the drama as he knows that it's his life, why are others judging him, everyone has the right to live in their own way so that's the reason he was chilling in his own world that's when their heard a knock,zayn's eyes went wide as if he knew who was there while om was giving him death glare which was completely ignored, while as shivaay was about to get up and check, zayn ran after him and pushed him away while trying to go more fast as if their are kids playing some racing games, shivaay just had a
"What the fook" look on his face, while zayn turned and give a smile and turned but not before showing him a middle finger which made shivaay roll his eyes and go back to lay on the couch, a small nap won't harm right?

As zayn opened the door he came face to face with Brandon who was smiling like a fooking idiot that he is! and besides him was anna who had a blush on her face? Or was zayn overthinking? Zayn ignored his thoughts and give a extra sweet smile to them and told them to enter, as anna entered, zayn just looked at Brandon while throwing daggers at him who was confused with the way zayn was behaving with him but he just shrugged it off.

As shivaay saw anna entering he fell of the couch but still having a smile on his face after seeing his friend as he got up, he hugged her while she whispered sweet things in his ear, which he knew was because of the current drama that anika he were going through, just then his eyes landed on brandon and he let go of anna and just give a look to zayn and om in a way for them to explain while as usual both the boys ignored him while doing their own things (lol)

"Hey shivaay! How are you bro?"
Saying this brandon came and hugged shivaay, but shivaay just replied back saying "fine" and didn't hug him back tho!
"Where is ani babe?"
"Showering"
"sleeping"
"talking"
Zayn just closed his eyes at their stupidity as om,zayn as well as shivaay replied 3 different things at the same time. SHIT!

"Huh?"brandon was confused with the replies but before he could say anything else anna said
"Anyways guys whatever it is, well Brandon has something important to tell anika so try telling her to come down yea?"
"Yea guys! I want to tell ani something important, I'm already dead scared how she will react, so please try calling her down soon"
Brandon said while giving a nervous smile while zayn turned his body towards om so no one could see what he was doing, as he turned towards om, he started to do the acting of brandon, the way he was behaving, then zayn showed his middle fingers, while still copying the looks of Brandon, which made it hard for om to keep a straight face. After having his time, zayn turned and looked at brandon and flicked his hair with all his glory (my moment yay!) While Brandon again asked.

"Can I know where ani babe is?"
"No! You may not"
zayn replied being irriated
"But it's..." but brandon was cut of by zayn
"NO! DON'T SPOIL THE PLAN, already you two came early, you were supposed to come by 5 for your information be ON- TIME NOT BEFORE TIME! urghhhhhhhhhhhh" om just felt to bang his head somewhere, he knew zayn was way to excited for the confession and he doesn't want things to go wrong, but he only called for anna and Brandon and now he is acting like a girl who is on her periods and is getting irriated easily and even behaving weird!

"Which plan zayn?"
"Its Zen" zayn replied back to brandon while giving him a irriated looked and then looked away, it looked as if he was saying all the cursing words available.