Epilogue

Shivaay's POV

Today is the day! The biggest day of my life, I can't believe that it's happening, you know it still feels that I'm still dreaming and soon this beautiful dream will break and I'll end up in tears like always, like those days when I had these dreams of anika being mine and then my eyes used to open automatically as if telling me that's it's not real, which always caused me pain and left me in tears, I know that this time I'm not dreaming everything is happening for REAL! But I still have this fear in me. It wasn't the commitment that I fear off because I have been counting the days I'll get to marry anika since the moment I proposed her, it's just the fear of something going wrong or I end up screwing up things and ruin the day for anika, I needed everything to be perfect just the way it was supposed to be. Not that my baby pressurized me into anything, she always suggested to have a small affair or get married in court but I didn't want any shortcuts, ofcourse I wanted to marry her as soon as possible but I even wanted us to have a wedding that we could look back at with no regrets, I wanted us to be able to look up at those photographs from our big day on our fifty anniversary with re-cherishing all those moments we had, with not only the funny moments with our family and friends but even those emotional moments which will have a big place in our heart forever. I always wanted to see her walking down the aisle and to kiss her at the altar, to feed her cake, to dance with her and most of all I promised to be her's forever out loud infront of all our loved ones.
"Shivaa-eh"
I turned around and saw zayn smiling with tongue in between in teeth, his cutest smile, I smiled back at him while walking towards him and then I hugged him tightly, I don't know what would have happened if I didn't have my friends in my life. My support system. I'm truly blessed to have them in my life.

××××××

"Shivaa-eh yooh idioot"
Zayn just smacked shivaay's head, he so wanted to kick him but as shivaay's suit will get dirty he just smacked him on the head because according to zayn, shivaay was taking way to long to dress up while he was too impatient and just wanted shivika to get married but both the idioot's that their are were taking time, ofcourse anika is the bride so she can take long but what about shivaay? He just has to do his hair and wear a fucking suit then why is he taking so longggggg? Today was those days when zayn was so excited that he broke his own record because today he didn't only get up by 5:30am but even woke the whole house up, by saying that no one should be a minute late, but here shivaay was spoiling his plan like what the fook? If it was possible zayn would make shivaay reach so early that even the church gates will not be opened but alas he can't do that :(

"Owwwww, zayn already you are making me get dressed so fooking early when I still have 2 H.O.U.R.S" shivaay just pouted but zayn give him a "SHUTUP AND GET READY" look while shivaay just sighed and nodded because he seriously doesn't want a lecture from zayn right now.

"Can't get to se-eh your gorgeous bride huh?" zayn just smirked as he knew how to irriate the F out of shivaay, as shivika couldn't see eachother before the wedding and now their have basically been 12 hours apart from eachother, while zayn was like a jumping jack, from one place to another,so that he could irriate them, but this even lead him to be kicked out from anika's room by gigi who had told her boyfriend to get her choco chip ice-cream with strawberry syrup but he didn't bring it for her which was making her more angry while zayn rubbed his neck with confusion because she was having so many fucking mood swings like what the fuck? How? Why? But anika knew what's wrong with gigi but she wanted the couple to find out on there own, suddenly gigi hit him on the face with a pillow, while zayn started to fake cry and placed his left hand on his hand.