42

"Motherfuckerrrrrrrrr wtfffff? did he just post the pic, mom, momma,oh hello?sexyy young lady, hottie, my secret keeper where are you mommmmmmmmmmmmm, just look wht that fucker did, he just fucking posted a pic with my to be bhabhi, urghhh SHIT! wasn't he told to bring bhabhi here soon bloody bastard urghhhhh mummaaaaa I wanna meet both my bhabhi's" priyanka was screaming on top of her voice after seeing shivaay's post.

"Prinku language baby, too much you are cursing now a days and yea I saw that fucker's post and he was told to bring anika over here SOON rather then almost declaring his love (rolling her eyes)" Jhanvi said while coming towards the table were priyanka was sitting.

"Telling me to stop cursing and yet called MY BHAI a fucker *pout* mum don't call MY BHAI that" jhanvi just rolled her eyes at her child who was no less then a bipolar.

"Mum stop rolling your eyes so much or it will fall off its socket's" priyanka smirked looking at her now shocked mum.

×××××××

Comments 345

Comments 345

shitia_loveforever. Don't know why that bitch is with him 🙄 is she planning to get some money from him? As she is sticking like anything to shivaay.
invisible_ass. Tera Maine Muh Tod Du 🤬👊

daksh_khurana. Why is half of this stupid fandom of @shivaaysinghoberoi bashing anika🥺😭?

shivaay_eyes. The way shivaay posts about anika now a days its obvious that something is going on behind the camera's, why aren't people understanding this simple thing? SHIVAAY IS FALLING FOR ANIKA! THAT'S IT, and you @oberoinews you are as usual late for giving the news so I think you should give your reporting job to someone else duhh🙄 @username where are you? We need a sassy reporter like you haha!

××××××××

"What th- fuck th- where th- how th-, fooking fucking hell, what a fooking gorgeous house this is shivaay, oh my MATA I can't believe it,mummmmmaaaaaaa hayeeee rabba malika did you see it like what the hell AWGSHUVGJJ" anika as well as malika were standing infront of shivaay's house with their jaw dropped to the ground.