44

Anika's POV

1 year! Literally in this 1 year my whole life has taken a U-turn, many great things took place but I'm not the same shy anika anymore, why?
Well this industry which from the outer part looks all lavishing,shiny all glam and all is just false! I feel to give up on all this and just leave, I don't know why I get hate, like why? Some say I'm not thin, some say I'm gaining weight or some act as if I'm a girl who you know is ready to spread her legs just to become famous, I just feel to run away leave everything and go but I can't this is my dream job I have to be strong, I cannot quit I just can't. I'm not alone their are so many people who are with me Malika,Mom,Dad,Om, Jhanvi aunty, Priyanka, Tej uncle, Zayn, Gigi (well I still can't believe Zayn freaking Malik and Gigi Hadid are my friends now) and then of course they is
MY SHIVAAY! *a tear rolls down her eyes*
the best moment of my life was when I realised that I don't love shivaay as a fan but I love him more then that I freaking wanted to shout it and tell it to him but alas, my luck as usual was not with me and the day I was about to tell him my feelings my management called me and informed me about my Pr stunt, I wanted to scream, shout at them but I couldn't and atlast I agreed to the contract and got into a relationship with that asshole what's his name yea Brandon urghhh bloody hell, ofcourse we became friends as we have to spend alot of time together due to the PR but still seeing him as my partner is not possible when I have my eyes on only one person that is SHIVAAY well *smirking* I have noticed the change in shivaay's behaviour for me tho, its looks as If he gets angry because of brandon, I wish he feels the same for me well but I'm jealous of that bitch what's her name yea that Anna vanna bloody sticks to my shivaay as if she owns him bloody witch! I think I should talk to Om and Zayn as I know both the fuckers are up to something, their try they best so that shivaay and me end up being together or alone even when we have to be with our so called partner's haha! I love these 2 boys as their call themselves what their call yea shivika shipper's besides Rudy baby as he is the 1st shivika shipper as he calls himself that.
Anika was brought out of her thoughts by the sudden burst of notifications on her phone.

As she took her phone she saw some messages which made her roll her eyes in anger while some made her chuckle while one made her fooking day.

WhatsApp Messages By :-

Management🤬🖕🏻 Brandon and you need to go out today, just like a causal walk around the street. The paparazzi will be around so be careful and we prefer that both of you act like a couple you know how right? Hold hands in public places or even kiss and if anything then even a post on Instagram will do. Other then that if anything both of you will be informed.

××××××

Bhukkad🐽 BITCHHHHH! GUESS WHAT?? I'm gonna do some of your future photoshoots OH MY FREAKING FOOKING GOD AWJWJSHSHSHHSAHHSHSHSHSH and the best news is that I'M GONNA DO A FREAKING SEXY PHOTOSHOOT OF YOU AND SHIVAAY, YOU READ THAT SEXYYYYYYY WORD! It's gonna be a sexyyyy photoshoot omg I hope shivaay doesn't lose his control or I'll get a free movie of👉🏻👌🏻but I don't mind seeing one CENSORED movie tho! As I will get the "SHIVIKA SEX TAPE" haha!

××××××

Boobear😍 Ani Babe! You got the photoshoot news right? I'm literally so fooking excited as if it's my first photoshoot lol! Anyways babe, my place by 7 okay? And bring your night wear because I will not allow you driving back home if it's late as I know how well you drive💀☠ I'll message you after a while as I'm out.
Bye love
Come soon xx

×××××××

Anika replied back to all and just laid on her bed and closed her eyes with a bright smile on her face as shivaay's thought's again clouded her mind, his eyes, the way their give a different spark when he talks to her or the way he holds her close to himself as if she is a delicate doll and she needs to be protected from all, the way he treats her just makes her feel as the luckiest girl in the world.
"I LOVE YOU SHIVAAY"
Anika took her phone and went through her gallery which was basically full with shivaay and her pics but she went to her secret folder which was just made for pics of shivaay ofcourse she has to hide it as she can't let that brandon by chance see it. It's not that she allows him to go through her phone but still you know safety sake.