35

WhatsApp

Shiv💀 Babe, What happened of the portfolio any reply ?

Ani🔥 Malika had emailed them the portfolio, waiting for their reply, it can come anytime tho🥺

Shiv💀 Jaan, calm down I know you are trying to act normal but you aren't now come on open your door, I can't be standing infront of your door and keep messaging you😋

Ani🔥 😳What the fook! SURPRISE KI DUKAAN😳😱

×××××××

As anika opened the door she came face to face with her Shivaay Freaking Singh Oberoi, as he came inside he without any second thought hugged her tightly.

"SHE IS MINE AND I'M HER'S"
only this shivaay could think will hugging anika, it was as if he just somehow wants to tell the world that he is falling for this girl who is in his arms. YES! NOW HE IS UNDERSTANDING HIS FEELINGS FOR HER, AS HE CAN'T BEAR THE FACT THAT HE HAS TO LEAVE HER AND GO NOW. He has planned things, he wants her to go with him he even spoke to his parents, he just wants to ask anika about it and same for om, even he wants to take malika and go.

After letting go of the hug, both went and sat on the sofa when malika entered the house being all excited with om, all looked at eachother and chuckled and then greeted, suddenly malika got the notification they were waiting for and both the girls tensed up.

"Don't panic, whatever happens will be for the best, just take a deep breathe, malli babe please be calm anu even you, now open the email" om said while the girls chuckled after listening to him as om was talking in his british accent while shivaay just stuck his tongue out while om just give a nervous smile, shivaay took anika's hand in his and smiled while om side hugged malika and told her to open the email

Malika opened the email as she saw what's written tears started to roll down her eyes, she just looked at anika, she just went and hugged her bestie, her sister.

"Not only me but even you are selected anu baby,their have even sent us the confirmation letter with all the terms and conditions to the agreement" malika just hugged anika more tightly while anika stood being shocked, how did it happen? It was malika's portfolio for her work not anika's, on the other hand the boys were so happy that their started hooting and joint the girls in the hug and started to jump like babies *hehe*

"But how am I selected?"
Was the only words anika could think of or say

"I have been selected as a photographer anu, and you my baby, your dream has come true, their have selected you as a model for Louis vuitton the world's top luxury brand, oh my god babe I can't believe it"
As the boys heard what malika said their just hugged their respective girls with happiness clearly visible on their faces while anika was still in shock, her dream of being a model was about to start, her bestie's dream of being a photographer is even starting that too both together at the same place that too with the world's best brand.

Shivaay broke the hug and looked at anika who was in her own thoughts he just pulled her even more close to him and placed his hands on each side of her cheeks and slowly placed his lips on hers, anika was brought back to the world and she just started to respond to their slow kiss which was full of passion, while om and malika on the other hand took their phones and quietly took pics and recorded the kiss for scientific purposes *haha*

"Pack your bags girls as not only us but even you both need to leave India, FROM NOW YOUR NEW JOURNEY BEGINS"

××××××××

"I LOVE YOU MALIKA, I truly do I know this is not a perfect time to ask but still, WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?"
these words were no less then a heart attack for malika, her celebrity crush and now her close friend is on his knees asking her to be his girlfriend, and he is in love with her, she was out of words she had happy tears rolling down her eyes, she just went on her knees and hugged omkara while she kept saying Yes! YES! YES!

"I LOVE YOU TOO OM, I always did"
And with that om broke the hug and placed his lips on hers and now it was shivika's time to take pics and record but their already have experience so their didn't want this for scientific purposes *hehe*

××××××

Comments 53758

Comments 53758

omkaranews. What the hell😱 @excusemebaddie is omkara's girlfriend 😱 when did it happen? So anika is just like his sister?  But whatever it is I'm happy for them and All the best for your new journey dear😍

shitia_loveforever. 😱😱means now again that @khidkitodgirl will be behind shivaay, I knew it that this girl is not worth it that's why see now even om left and got in a relationship with her bestie😎

username. Congratulations @omkararajput @excusemebaddie 😘❤ @shivaaysinghoberoi my INTELLIGENT ass🍑 Is tired now🙄 actually my ass is sore now due too, to much of usage😑 @khidkitodgirl your shivaay freaking singh oberoi ka kuch nahi hoga🍵☕ tum he kuch karo
omkararajput. Thank you😘 and what else can we expect from him?
shivaaysinghoberoi. SHUTUP OM! And you @username 😒
username. Haha! But you can't shut my mouth😜 can you?

excusemebaddie. @usernameThank you baby😘
omkararajput. I'm your baby🙄
rudrakapoor. You are not a baby🙄 non of your parts in your body are small like a baby Om, not even your🙊
omkararajput. WHAT THE FUCK!

daksh_khurana. ONE DAY I'LL WRITE THIS WAY FOR MY ANIKA BABY😍 I can't wait for that day to come.
shivaaysinghoberoi. I pity you🖕

××××××

-xoxo-