47

Anika looked at her phone and saw that her management was calling her, the same was for shivaay, even his management was calling, while shivaay was not that nervous, on the other hand anika was not in a good state so shivaay took her hand in his and give a slight squeeze and a nod with a smile as if telling her that he is there for her and she doesn't need to worry, anika smiled back and decided to take the call while shivaay put his phone on silent, he didn't care about what his management had to say as he knew that he could drop out of the management at any time as he had the loopholes to destroy the company and their won'ttry messing with him will they? while on the other hand anika, well her management is the worse. Om was on the other side with malika trying to calm her and explain to her that it's not her fault and she shouldn't blame herself, while gigi and zayn just looked at eachother and then gigi whispered something while zayn nodded in agreement and both of them went towards the lawn. As anika picked the call while having her eyes shut, she just caught hold of shivaay's left hand and give it a tight squeeze, shivaay understood her state and just side hugged her while placing a kiss on her forehead which somehow calmed anika. Total domestic couple vibes! Isn't it?

"Ms Anika? What's going on? Have you seen the news? How can you be so careless? Did you forget the contract? Brandon can take this against us, just because of your stupidity we can suffer a lose, as per for Shivaay Singh Oberoi it will not cause him any harm and already we know about his playboy nature so it's not something we can't believe him doing but you? don't forget you became famous because of all the stunts we are doing to keep you in news, now listen whatever has happened we can't change it, so we want you to play along with this, you will not give any statement for this issue to the media and let the people create more rumours and if this news is having more of a positive side then we prefer you to take some advantage of it, you know what I mean right? Use Shivaay Singh Oberoi as by looking at those pics anyone can say that he is already head over heels for you, well for brandon even he can still be in the picture, you know what I mean Ms Anika?"
Anika tightly gripped shivaay's hand with anger visible on her face, she hates her management but she knows that their can't force her for things, as gigi has explained her the dirty tricks and she always explained her the ways to tackle those dirty tricks.

" I think your mind has rubbed off Mr Adam's, hasn't it? Did you forget that those dirty tricks which you are telling me can harm my image, Won't I be called a cheater? A characterless girl? The media nor the fans know that Brandon is not my boyfriend it's just a fake relationship so how can you think I'll be calm when these rumors keep going around and I have no say in it, I have some self respect which I think this management doesn't understand and for that brandon, don't forget its written in the contract that he is no one to interfer in my life and first of all the management doesn't get to have full control on my life isn't it? Come back to brandon well he can't do anything against me, if he does then that can be two way around I guess?And I think he already has this in his mind that he is no one to question me for my relationships, he is no one to stop me from loving someone else and listen carefully I don't care what this dirty management of mine does so that my career gets destroyed, but I'll never use shivaay did you get that! Because I l- whatever it is I hope you understand it Mr Adam's"
Saying this anika cut with call with anger visible on her face.