46

Gigi and malika were rolling on the floor while laughing their heart out with them recording, as zayn and om where acting like nuts and jumping around while screaming "SHIVIKA!"
for solid 10 mins all around the house while most of the time they stumbled on the furnitures.While rudra and tia being on video call and screaming their lungs out because atlast they got a plan to make shivika confess their love to eachother. Om and zayn were the most happiest one's, jumping around like babies while shouting "shivika, shivika" as if a match is going on while rudra started to pout as he is the MAIN SHIVIKA SHIPPER (cry baby), while on zayn just ignored him and where busy in their own world of happiness for the lovers, as their have seen shivaay crying on daily basis while he had their shoulder to cry but still he didn't confess everything to them, yet they understood what he might be feeling, it's not that they don't know about anika's feelings, their know it as gigi and ofcourse malika her sister are very close to anika.

Just then malika got a message and she stopped laughing while a frown appeared on her face, she rubbed her forehead with her left hand while she typed back on her phone being serious, this was noticed by all, so they quietly came towards her and asked what happened, while she just showed them the message which she received.

"Bloody this shivaay's ass is always on fire, is his ass becoming that big that he is putting it in between our business?fucker has to spoil our plans" om just while being angry while zayn just chuckled then shook his head in a no and replied

"He made our plan more eas-eh! Sex-eh photoshoot is not a way to bring them close." zayn replied back with his strong Bradford accent, while malika nodded as she understood what he meant.

××××××

WhatsApp

Future-Brother_in_law🤴 Hey mali! I know tomorrow is the photoshoot and making changes will not be good but I feel that rather then keeping a "sexy" photoshoot, we should go for a normal one, before you ask why? Well I'm not feeling to do a sexy one anymore, so please change it. Anyways bye ttyl.

××××××

Shivaay just laid on the bed and closed his eyes trying his best to have a nap, as he thought he was able to fall asleep, a beautiful face was shown, eyes which he will love to see for the lifetime, a smile he can die for, those pink lips which he wants to kiss. He suddenly opened his eyes and rubbed his eyes as if trying to get going on those thoughts which he shouldn't have in the first place right? Anika is just a friend of his? That what he thinks as it's just a one sided love story isn't it? Anika only loves him as her favorite actor and as a best friend, nothing more then that.
"I had enough, I'm gonna confess my love to her!"
Shivaay thought before he drifted to sleep.

××××××

(Anika's house)

As anika was alone and bored she thought to put some songs, she put her headphones on and started to play her playlist, her phone screen was still on, which was not noticed by anika so when her fingers by chance went on it the song changed and a song started which made anika froze, why? Well its shivaay favorite song, her shivaay's, she just laid on her bed with her eyes closed, trying to calm her mind, but was it of any use? Well no! As usual only one face comes infront of her I.e of shivaay's, the love of her life, a love which will never be with her isn't it? Anika tries to divert her mind and keeps repeating in her mind that she has a boyfriend even if fake she has one, doesn't she? Anika knows that Brandon wants her more then a friend, he wants her to be his real girlfriend, he wants to marry her, how she knows? Did brandon tell her? Ofcourse no, but it's so obvious, the way Brandon acts like a real boyfriend when anika is going to meet shivaay or is at his house or she post about shivaay, who is he to act like that? A fake boyfriend right? Then he should act like one. She doesn't know how he will react when he will know that she loves shivaay and will always love him no matter what brandon tries. She knows that it's risky, but she can't keep up with this fake relationship anymore, even if shivaay will not be with her. She is happy being alone, if not shivaay then single life she preferred by her. But the thing that scares is the way everything will go, already in the glamorous "fake world" one move wrong your career is on the down hill and if anika declaring her fake relationship or breaking up with Brandon goes wrong then what will happen, it's not that shivaay is gonna breakup with his girlfriend who he loves! Doesn't he?
"Whatever is the cause, I think I'm ready to confess my love to shivaay and face the consequences rather then ignoring and running away from these feelings."
Anika thought with a smile on her face.