Chapter 6

I quickly got off Enzo and stood with my head down

I quickly got off Enzo and stood with my head down. For some reason I felt as though they had walked in on me doing the dirty with Enzo, even though nothing had happened.

I didn't like the way Emilio had looked at me as if I had betrayed him. What was that about? He had no right to be angry. Firstly, nothing happened and secondly, he was behaving as though I was his.

I am nobody's property and I refuse to be treated as such.

I heard laughter from the floor so I looked down to see Enzo still lying on his back laughing.

"You should have seen your face. It was priceless" he teased Emilio, who did not look too happy.

Luca was chuckling beside him and as soon as Emilio shot him a look he quickly sobered up. Their eyes kept darting back and forth between the three as though they were having a conversation.

What was going on, I wanted to scream as they continued their stare off. They finally broke their stare off when Emilio stormed over to me and grabbed me by the arm.

Not this again, I thought as he dragged me along with him up the stairs. He is always dragging me around as if I was a rag doll. The nerve of this dude.

"I can walk on my own you know" I dare say to him.

He didn't even acknowledge me as he kept on dragging me along. We stopped outside his bedroom before he opened it and dragged me inside. He turned away from me to lock the door.

I was trapped in a room with an angry mob boss, and I had no idea what I had done to spark such a reaction from him.

"I'm sorry" I said, even though I have no idea what I was apologizing for.

He was now pacing before me and running his hand through his hair angrily. He stopped pacing and turned to me with anger still in his eyes as he stalked in my direction. I kept backing up until my back hit the wall.

He smirked at me in triumph as he now had me trapped and there was nowhere else for me to go. His hands now rested on the wall on either side of my head. He was breathing heavily as he leaned in.

"What are you doing to me?" he whispered as his lips inched further to mine.

His lips were now brushing mine and as much as I hated him, a part of me wanted him to kiss me. Just when I thought he was going to close the distance between our lips, he moves his head to the side and kissed my neck instead. He sucked on my neck and I was more than certain it was going to leave a mark.

I bit my lip to prevent a moan from slipping out, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. God, this felt so good, but was also so wrong. I shouldn't be enjoying this.

Why is my body betraying me? I tilted my head to the side to allow him more access as I enjoyed the sensation coursing through my body.

As he pulled away, my foggy mind cleared and I shoved him away. He came up to me again and I slapped him across the face. I slapped him so hard his head turned to the side. I gasped as my eyes widen in fear.